Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we have another season in the championship

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 am

regardless of were we finish,even if we get to the play-offs i couldnt see us beating the teams in the mix...but just my honest opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: we have another season in the championship

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 am

krabb wrote:regardless of were we finish,even if we get to the play-offs i couldnt see us beating the teams in the mix...but just my honest opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do'nt worry, your opinion is shared by many. When you sum up the return we've had from our striker's, we simply do'nt deserve to make the playoffs.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 am

buckleys brewery wrote:
krabb wrote:regardless of were we finish,even if we get to the play-offs i couldnt see us beating the teams in the mix...but just my honest opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do'nt worry, your opinion is shared by many. When you sum up the return we've had from our striker's, we simply do'nt deserve to make the playoffs.

Uh yep I think when the season is over and people reflect over it they will point to the strike force.

Another season some are saying.......why is it I fele it could be a bit more than that?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 am

buckleys brewery wrote:

Can't see why the strikers have to be singled out, especially when we've lost more points than anybody, from winning positions!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 am

At least our squad wont be decimated like last season, turner,whitts,gunnarsson,taylor,cowie etc will still be with us and im confident malky will build on what we have already,quality players will be out of contract in the summer and we can only get better
I

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 am

Overthemoon wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

Can't see why the strikers have to be singled out, especially when we've lost more points than anybody, from winning positions!

Tbh most of those games we should have seen of well before the equalising goal. Also when we have been pulled back we have had plenty of chances ot restore the lead.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:08 am

The Big question is what money are the MALASIANS going to give MALKY in the summer :?: :?: :?:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 am

englishbluebird wrote:At least our squad wont be decimated like last season, turner,whitts,gunnarsson,taylor,cowie etc will still be with us and im confident malky will build on what we have already,quality players will be out of contract in the summer and we can only get better
I

whittingham and mason,im not sure about :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

Tbh most of those games we should have seen of well before the equalising goal. Also when we have been pulled back we have had plenty of chances ot restore the lead.

This statement still masks the fact, that our defence hasn't been good enough either and the strikers shouldn't shoulder all the blame!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 am

krabb wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:At least our squad wont be decimated like last season, turner,whitts,gunnarsson,taylor,cowie etc will still be with us and im confident malky will build on what we have already,quality players will be out of contract in the summer and we can only get better
I

whittingham and mason,im not sure about :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think Mason will stay as city is a stepping stone for him, same as Malky. Whittingham im not sure about tho :?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 am

football is about possesion,and hoofing a ball up to a player that could never outjump a centre back is never going to give you the all important possesion.just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 am

krabb wrote:football is about possesion,and hoofing a ball up to a player that could never outjump a centre back is never going to give you the all important possesion.just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think most if not all people on the mb agree with that statement, which is why I find it so frustrating, to see our defence conceding infantile goals on occasion, especially the type we conceded against Hull and Coventry recently!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Defence is the second best in the league really since we've only lost 9 games! (the second best in the league!) ;)

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Another season in the Championship will suit me fine. After all the changes last summer, we could just as easily have gone down. Bigger clubs than us have done. Take stock during the close season, and have another shot at promotion. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 pm

think we've been unlucky on more than one occasion :( . though if we get in the play offs the whole club including the fans will think we are lucky to be here, what we got to lose :ayatollah: and that may be the difference between the four teams, say we end up playing west ham in the second leg at Upton park after a draw at our place the pressure on them will them unbelievable :ayatollah: as it will be on us to get home safe after we knock them out :lol: come on city :ayatollah: