Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Turkish Chant

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Well done to the small group of lads at the Millwall game who sang this chant over and over. I can't understand why it isn't catching on with more people in the Canton. To all those who say it's nothing to do with Cardiff City I say it's better than f*cking silence......which seems to be the alternative these days. Keep it going lads....it WILL catch on.

Re: New Turkish Chant

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm

moonboots wrote:Well done to the small group of lads at the Millwall game who sang this chant over and over. I can't understand why it isn't catching on with more people in the Canton. To all those who say it's nothing to do with Cardiff City I say it's better than f*cking silence......which seems to be the alternative these days. Keep it going lads....it WILL catch on.

here here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:39 pm

As long as we're making some noise then I don't really care what we sing.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 am

JonCCFC wrote:As long as we're making some noise then I don't really care what we sing.

You would care if we all started singing the tweenies or balamory :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am

I been singing it on The Canton, well done guys! :ayatollah: beats "The greatest team in football the world has ever seen!" (er which we are not, and that wording has always sounded crap grammar to me!