Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so how many have we sold for boro????

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 pm

ill be there !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: so how many have we sold for boro????

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Blackpool Blues wrote:ill be there !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not good only about 400, the ones who originally bought, sales virtually stopped after Saturday, The Club/myself thought we would take up to a 1,000, funny what results do. :cry: :cry:

BORO HERE WE COME. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:24 pm

not good, heard about the 1000 and thought it ould be too good to be true. see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 pm

A 1000 was a bit optimistic by the club and Carl due to it being an Easter weekend, Our loss of form and being 6 hours away as well as certain official travel officers not running buses due to lack of interest.
Well done to the ones who will be travelling up though :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:36 pm

only 4 hours on the train for me from blackpool :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Blackpool Blues wrote:only 4 hours on the train for me from blackpool :lol:

:lol: :lol: Lucky you. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Bowmonster wrote:A 1000 was a bit optimistic by the club and Carl due to it being an Easter weekend, Our loss of form and being 6 hours away as well as certain official travel officers not running buses due to lack of interest.
Well done to the ones who will be travelling up though :ayatollah:

They were originally selling fast and booking up from all over with us/Vince etc, then bang no wins and many cancelled etc.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Under 3 hours from Scotland. Closest game of the season for me. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:12 pm

OF ALL THE GAMES WE HAVE LEFT( not including poss play offs) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME WE HAVE, IT REALLY IS SHIT OR BUST : :ayatollah: : . WE NEED EVERYONE WHO CAN GET THERE TO BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: WOULD BE MASSIVE IF WE BEAT BORO+WATFORD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 pm

tommo blue wrote:OF ALL THE GAMES WE HAVE LEFT( not including poss play offs) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME WE HAVE, IT REALLY IS SHIT OR BUST : :ayatollah: : . WE NEED EVERYONE WHO CAN GET THERE TO BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: WOULD BE MASSIVE IF WE BEAT BORO+WATFORD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Could not agree more Tommo. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

400 City fans going, LOVE IT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Game 47 for me this season. (including cups and friendlies)
"i'll be there"

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Would love to be there but funds need replenishing after wembley and two sons birthdays, as well as renewing three season tickets since the end of February. Sadly, I suspect we won't get to another away game this season but have enjoyed trips to Forest, Coventry, Bristol City, WBA, Millwall, Palace Semi Final and Southampton this season. Hope everyone who does make it has a great day out and we come back with three points :ayatollah: :ayatollah: