Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rumours

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Just heard from a workmate whos, supported city for a long time ,that Whitts is leaving in the summer and joining Blackburn...has anyone else heard the same rumour or is it bullshit!!

Re: Rumours

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

a rumour is just that - we always get them ..............

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 pm

drummer54 wrote:Just heard from a workmate whos, supported city for a long time ,that Whitts is leaving in the summer and joining Blackburn...has anyone else heard the same rumour or is it bullshit!!

Blackburn are skint and on way down. Why would Whitts join them?

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Can't see anyone agreeing a deal at this time of the season.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
drummer54 wrote:Just heard from a workmate whos, supported city for a long time ,that Whitts is leaving in the summer and joining Blackburn...has anyone else heard the same rumour or is it bullshit!!

Blackburn are skint and on way down. Why would Whitts join them?

Exactly Gareth, Also there is still a chance we might get through the playoffs and earn promotion and take their place :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

blackburn will not come down now, wolves bolton and wigan i think

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:44 pm

I got a feeling villa may get dragged into it yet.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm

villa could easily fall into the relegation zone. think it will be wigan wolves and bolton to go down.
Think your mate is pulling your leg :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I got a feeling villa may get dragged into it yet.

hopefully :D not sure i want them relegated yet though.if they go down they,d sack big eck.at the moment he is doing a great job draining the support and sucking life out the club.so 17th would do and relegation next season

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 pm

same rumours every summer. and same answer, hasnt he just signed a massive extension? meaning he'd command a very large fee for a championship player. blackburn havent really got that sort of money at the moment and he wouldnt really want to go to or fit in to a team in mostly the lower half at all!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm

jtc wrote:

hopefully :D not sure i want them relegated yet though.if they go down they,d sack big eck.at the moment he is doing a great job draining the support and sucking life out the club.so 17th would do and relegation next season

I think it's only 5 points and the bottom few are now getting points while villa continue to look awful.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
jtc wrote:

I think it's only 5 points and the bottom few are now getting points while villa continue to look awful.

they could well get caught up in it.from the same amount of games blues had1more point and got relegated last time..they arn,t a happy lot on villamad etc.tbh its just mild amusement to me as im not that bothered by them.some of their fans ill think they are still a big club :o .last sat i was cleaning this girls windows and she returned home with her son who had been playing for a kids team.the kid was grumpy so i asked what was up.he said i don,t want to go to the villa with my mother today cos its boring :lol: good old eck.i reckon he needs at least another season to stamp his own mark on them :D

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm

:lol: