Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gary Neville..

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Used to hate the guy when he played, he wasnt far off Tate. I despised the bloke.

But fair play he I think he's the best pundit and commentator about at present. I actually listen to him I usually turn over for kickoff. But he knows his stuff, no bullshit, says it like it is, and doesnt hold any grudges against clubs form his playing days!

Re: Gary Neville..

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

milly44 wrote:Used to hate the guy when he played, he wasnt far off Tate. I despised the bloke.

But fair play he I think he's the best pundit and commentator about at present. I actually listen to him I usually turn over for kickoff. But he knows his stuff, no bullshit, says it like it is, and doesnt hold any grudges against clubs form his playing days!

Totally agree. Excellent pundit.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

milly44 wrote:Used to hate the guy when he played, he wasnt far off Tate. I despised the bloke.

Totally agree with you Nathan although i thought he was a great fullback as well :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Totally agree with you Nathan although i thought he was a great fullback as well :ayatollah:

yeh he was, he was just one player when he was playing that I would love to walk upto and smash in the nuts :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

yeh he was, he was just one player when he was playing that I would love to walk upto and smash in the nuts :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Class i can just picture you doing that. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

He's tactically aware, not much better than Shearer and co. but that's not saying much, but he is laughably biased.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

He doesn't seem to like bale much for some reason, has a dig at him when possible for no reason.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm

People have different opinions but I completely utter hate him as a pundit, don't like him anyway :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Just wish they had Ben Shepphard instead of that other guy

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Didn,t like the bloke when he was playing, but in fairness he knows his stuff and is doing a good job for Sky.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He doesn't seem to like bale much for some reason, has a dig at him when possible for no reason.

Bale would have embarassed him if they played in the same era :old:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:23 pm

best by miles mate.great r/b too

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Hes been there and got the T shirt.

Redknapp nice fella aint got a clue. never won f**k all. only on for the ladies votes.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

polo wrote:Hes been there and got the T shirt.

Redknapp nice fella aint got a clue. never won f**k all. only on for the ladies votes.

which is why im suprised hes in the frame for the england job. As for looks he's got a face like the loose skin on Susan Boyle's elbow after a real brutal bout of eczema....

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

milly44 wrote:

which is why im suprised hes in the frame for the england job. As for looks he's got a face like the loose skin on Susan Boyle's elbow after a real brutal bout of eczema....

:lol:

Twitching c**t

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Hes not brain dead like the other f**kers :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 pm

100% correctomundo

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Been thinking the same!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 pm

his voice just irritates me, and i cant get excited watching a game when he is commentating!!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm

milly44 wrote:

I think Polo was talking about Jamie Redknapp, not Harry? :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Jamie redknapp gets on my nerves more and more. His ego has got the better of him, other pundits talk sense and prove him wrong all the time and he just talks over them or repeats himself.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

I like Ray Wilkins

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I think Polo was talking about Jamie Redknapp, not Harry? :lol:

:o thanks for pointing that one out mate :lol:
there was me thinking polo had a man crush on harry :oops: ;)

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:26 pm

polo wrote:I like Ray Wilkins

I cant bare Wilkins! :twisted:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm. a pundit on sky sports, when man ure are playing?yeah hes not biased :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm

milly44 wrote:

Wilkins is OK for me. No idea why gets so much stick :lol: Poor guy!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Wilkins is OK for me. No idea why gets so much stick :lol: Poor guy!

#stayonyourfeet

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 am

Have to agree that Neville tells it how it is and I always end up listening to what he says about tactics etc. He can't help being a bit biased when Man Utd are playing and to be honest that doesn't bother me as he usually evens it up, he was talking the other day about how brilliant Arsenal's and Man City's football is at times.

Wilkins is pretty good too - more old school and laid back, throws in the odd pun/wisecrack but obviously very knowledgeable.

The ones I can't stand is ITVs Clive Tildsley. Clueless and seems to be watching a different game a lot of the time. He also throws in obscure references to cricket and stuff - his sidekick Andy Townsend is shit too. Don't think Chris the Jack Coleman is a very good pundit either.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 pm

this is the guy who said "footballers are like humans!" only last week not many people heard it but i had to rewind my tv about 8 times to realise......... this guys an idiot! :lol: