Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this saturday........

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm

for all those not going to boro,we are having a little get together(piss up :lol: )
if any one is interested let us know and myself bowmonster or marc will put up the details sometime this week.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: this saturday........

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Darren it will probaly be myself,you,Marc and Bomber with possibly Wes as well attending.You know we will have a good craic whatever the numbers. :ayatollah: :D

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm

will have a word with my mate to see if i can get some handcuffs so we can cuff Marc to the bar to stop him doing the sidedoor to early ;)
he was lucky i had to give the 1's back saturday or i would have dragged him round with me all day and night :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:25 pm

I just text the Bomb, he's up for it. Dai Taxi aka the Owl will be out as well :lol: ........I've just text Nukes :D

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

:lol: :lol: Class mate, If we are starting in Town you can pop into Ann Summers shop to buy some for him. ;) :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Marc wrote:I just text the Bomb, he's up for it. Dai Taxi aka the Owl will be out as well :lol: ........I've just text Nukes :D

Think Nukes is off to Boro on the forum coach mate, Text Wes and Sam :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm

not going into ann summers :shock: they need to be strong solid set so he cant break out while we are not watching.
you know what he is like there 1 minute and gone the next :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:I just text the Bomb, he's up for it. Dai Taxi aka the Owl will be out as well :lol: ........I've just text Nukes :D

Think Nukes is off to Boro on the forum coach mate, Text Wes and Sam :ayatollah:

The Sheffield Power Drinker will be in Attendance :D :D ......He hasn't said as much, but he won't miss a piss up :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Sam is still nursing a bruised swollen elbow after taking a tumble out the back of forresters saturday night :lol: :old: ;)

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Sam is still nursing a bruised swollen elbow after taking a tumble out the back of forresters saturday night :lol: :old: ;)

:lol: :lol: :oops: :old:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:33 pm

saddam wrote:not going into ann summers :shock: they need to be strong solid set so he cant break out while we are not watching.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...I'll be there to the bitter end :shock: :shock: :shock: ........A curry afterwards is on the cards as well me thinks......(sick of marios :shock: ).. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:not going into ann summers :shock: they need to be strong solid set so he cant break out while we are not watching.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...I'll be there to the bitter end :shock: :shock: :shock: ........A curry afterwards is on the cards as well me thinks......(sick of marios :shock: ).. :ayatollah:

never thought i would see the day Marc sick of Marios :shock: :o :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

never thought i would see the day Marc sick of Marios :shock: :o :lol:

About bloody time he is sick of them especially as i heard he orders 2 large ones at a time. :shock:
Definately a curry then boys to finish us off. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

curry it is then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
will Marc be ordering 2 ;) :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Move the piss up to the forum bus. And Marc can't go sideways then LOL

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Move the piss up to the forum bus. And Marc can't go sideways then LOL

Marc wasn't planing on doing the boro trip neway. :old: :old: :old:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Move the piss up to the forum bus. And Marc can't go sideways then LOL

He can be persuaded chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Get on our bus, you know it makes sense.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Get on our bus, you know it makes sense.

you never talk any sense son ;)

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:

He can be persuaded chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hi Steve, Due to the Duke not running a bus we have arranged a get together and meeting Bomber and co early pm when he finishes work. :ayatollah: