Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O. OF CARL or ANNIS

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:16 pm

could you please update us on how many so called cardiff fans who bought season tickets via zebra finance and then cancelled it just to have a wembley ticket????? i hope im wrong and no one did but i find that hard to believe!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: F.A.O. OF CARL or ANNIS

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:47 pm

no1bluebird wrote:could you please update us on how many so called cardiff fans who bought season tickets via zebra finance and then cancelled it just to have a wembley ticket????? i hope im wrong and no one did but i find that hard to believe!!!!!! :ayatollah:

I dont know the exact amount yet,but well over 80 so far.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
no1bluebird wrote:could you please update us on how many so called cardiff fans who bought season tickets via zebra finance and then cancelled it just to have a wembley ticket????? i hope im wrong and no one did but i find that hard to believe!!!!!! :ayatollah:

They should get football banning orders.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 pm

PtB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

They should get football banning orders.

Paul, I agree
Def and I know 2 of them.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 pm

I thought the club where doing something to stop that happening again. it pisses me off that they can get away with it tossers

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 pm

i hope the club keep their names,fan numbers etc and make sure these people never get wembley tickets again if we ever get there or any tickets for any important games we may ever be involved in