Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Llanelli bluebirds

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 pm

I am a bluebird from Aberdare but my girlfriend is from Llanelli and for over a year has only spoke to one bluebird fan thre in Tesco where I was wearing my city shirt, 99%jacks thee or so I think??????? Are there any Llanelli bluebirds out there that I can watch the odd game with and where?????

Re: Llanelli bluebirds

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 pm

markgarr wrote:I am a bluebird from Aberdare but my girlfriend is from Llanelli and for over a year has only spoke to one bluebird fan thre in Tesco where I was wearing my city shirt, 99%jacks thee or so I think??????? Are there any Llanelli bluebirds out there that I can watch the odd game with and where?????

I went to Llanelli a few weeks ago and I saw a someone wearing a Cardiff top in Asda. :D

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 am

Born and bred Kidwelly here but living in Carmarthen now.

More Bluebirds in Carmarthen than Llanelli.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:56 am

JonCCFC wrote:
markgarr wrote:I am a bluebird from Aberdare but my girlfriend is from Llanelli and for over a year has only spoke to one bluebird fan thre in Tesco where I was wearing my city shirt, 99%jacks thee or so I think??????? Are there any Llanelli bluebirds out there that I can watch the odd game with and where?????

I went to Llanelli a few weeks ago and I saw a someone wearing a Cardiff top in Asda. :D

Ha ha maybee it was meeeeee :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 am

Plenty of Bluebirds in Llanelli. ;)

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:16 am

go further west to Carmarthen :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:21 pm

i live in llanelli mate, my dad and his mates used to go up every game back in the 70s 80s and when they were in ninian park, i got a few mates from down here and carmarthen going up to cardiff with me, f*cking hate the jacks :ayatollah: :old:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:16 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:i live in llanelli mate, my dad and his mates used to go up every game back in the 70s 80s and when they were in ninian park, i got a few mates from down here and carmarthen going up to cardiff with me, f*cking hate the jacks :ayatollah: :old:

now there's a combination a turk following cardiff , i bet you've got two heads as well ;)

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:56 pm

I am living in Llanelli and Bluebirds season ticket holder. A load of Cardiff fans drink in the Turn Style pub on Station Rd.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Big John E, Robbie are big Cardiff fans from Llanelli been going for years!!!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:29 pm

danishblues wrote:Big John E, Robbie are big Cardiff fans from Llanelli been going for years!!!

I have not seen JE since we moved over the road to be honest.
Quite a lot of the Llanelli lads are ST holders in the Canton end. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Living in Carmarthen. Still see a few Cardiff but not as many as ten years ago. Since our neighbours recent success the place is swimming with "long standing diehard" vermin. Out of curiosity are there any regulars watchinf city travelling by train from Carmarthen Llanelli areas?

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:29 am

danishblues wrote:Big John E, Robbie are big Cardiff fans from Llanelli been going for years!!!

you talking about john english there pal? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:33 pm

SBF1 wrote:

I have not seen JE since we moved over the road to be honest.
Quite a lot of the Llanelli lads are ST holders in the Canton end. :ayatollah:

Somebody from Llanelli is serving a ban at the moment.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:i live in llanelli mate, my dad and his mates used to go up every game back in the 70s 80s and when they were in ninian park, i got a few mates from down here and carmarthen going up to cardiff with me, f*cking hate the jacks :ayatollah: :old:

now there's a combination a turk following cardiff , i bet you've got two heads as well ;)

Can anyone smell a bitter Jack?

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

Can anyone smell a bitter Jack?

:lol: