Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ever had an affair?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 pm

All the married men on here. If you did how did it go? Who was it with, neighbour, friend, workmate, mother in law? Did you get away with it? How did you cope with the guilt?

Re: Ever had an affair?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm

harold pinta wrote:All the married men on here. If you did how did it go? Who was it with, neighbour, friend, workmate, mother in law? Did you get away with it? How did you cope with the guilt?

:lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
harold pinta wrote:All the married men on here. If you did how did it go? Who was it with, neighbour, friend, workmate, mother in law? Did you get away with it? How did you cope with the guilt?

I got locked in the house by the girl, cos i tried to leave after 2 hours so jumped out the windown landed in a hedge head first, she found my mrs on facebook
and messaged her :(

and then went on piss into town single

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm

I got locked in the house by the girl, cos i tried to leave after 2 hours so jumped out the windown landed in a hedge head first, she found my mrs on facebook

What was it though, one off shag? Did you know her?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 pm

harold pinta wrote:

met her 4 times talking for a week or so prior to that, this was on the first night :?
i guess you cant really call it an affair.

is their a method behind this post ?
have you done the dirty? :lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:03 pm

harold pinta wrote:

met her 4 times talking for a week or so prior to that, this was on the first night :?

I've not done it but I appear to have the opportunity if I want it. She is very sexy, and there is very little chance of anyone finding out, but unfortunately I've got a conscience, so I don't know if I could live with it.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:11 pm

harold pinta wrote:
harold pinta wrote:

I've not done it but I appear to have the opportunity if I want it. She is very sexy, and there is very little chance of anyone finding out, but unfortunately I've got a conscience, so I don't know if I could live with it.

It's not worth it,

unless your not happy.
dont ruin a good thing my advice

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm

harold pinta wrote:
harold pinta wrote:

Very little chance of anyone finding out! LOL

HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE THERE ON HERE :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 pm

even if she doesn't find out thing's will never be the same, pinta...
and in the long run somehow it always has an effect on your relationship,

you could call it karma

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

I only did it because I had , had enough of her bull sh*t

still it never be the same now

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:53 pm

All co,es down respect, that fact that you've put it on this forum makes me think you may as well go for it.