Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I NOTICE THE

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm

"We would have lost that under Jones" threads have dried up of late.

Well Saturday we woyld have won that game under Jones 3 or 4 nil.

Millwall worst side Ive seen this season and we barely troubled then.

Re: I NOTICE THE

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Ohwell :shock:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 pm

the players have just got lazy,

there is no excuse, we are creating half as many chances now as we were this time in the first half of the season.
every pushing championship side made good additions january,

we are on par with peterboro coventry and bristol for signings

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Can't wait for this season to be over with now if I'm honest, its getting harder and harder to find anything to cheer about down the city at the moment! Lot of work to be done by malkay in the summer or we could end up struggling real bad next season!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Can't wait for this season to be over with now if I'm honest, its getting harder and harder to find anything to cheer about down the city at the moment! Lot of work to be done by malkay in the summer or we could end up struggling real bad next season!

Totally agree. I am away for the weekend this weekend and the weekend we got Leeds.

Derby home on a Tuesday night. Going to take some motivating that one after the recent tripe weve been served up.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:53 pm

polo wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Can't wait for this season to be over with now if I'm honest, its getting harder and harder to find anything to cheer about down the city at the moment! Lot of work to be done by malkay in the summer or we could end up struggling real bad next season!

Totally agree. I am away for the weekend this weekend and the weekend we got Leeds.

Derby home on a Tuesday night. Going to take some motivating that one after the recent tripe weve been served up.

im with u also on this.. its been a real chore of late... using annual leave etc... and busting a gut to get time off to watch a game, then being bored shitless with the performance, buy a bovril, burn my lips, walk to canton , get some chicken, stink the car out and get home at around 11ish tamping!!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 pm

polo wrote:"We would have lost that under Jones" threads have dried up of late.

Well Saturday we woyld have won that game under Jones 3 or 4 nil.

Millwall worst side Ive seen this season and we barely troubled then.

Those thread were pathetic just like this one tbh. Point scoring over fans? Are we children?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 pm

If its too much like hard work for you, then just don't go to the games.