Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

poll - MM or DJ you decide!!!!!

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: POLL - MM or DJ you decide!!!!!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:This thread is a f*cking joke.

You are grown men, and you are hounding our manager. Grow up.

Yeah, you're right. Very childish. Nobody on this board would ever hound a manger at CCFC would they??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:08 am

polo wrote:DJ all the way.

Bit early to say that isn't it?

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 am

BluebirdForever wrote:

No. I enjoyed watching DJs teams and the football this year has been the most boring for years.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm

polo wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

No. I enjoyed watching DJs teams and the football this year has been the most boring for years.

Most boring sine DJ's first season I would say

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 pm

We will see next year when DJ team gets up ..................DJ delivered year on year , we have not improved this season - FACT

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Most boring sine DJ's first season I would say

Have to agree with that Luke :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:This thread is a f*cking joke.

You are grown men, and you are hounding our manager. Grow up.

Yeah, you're right. Very childish. Nobody on this board would ever hound a manger at CCFC would they??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobody would ever hound a good manager. Well, apart from Malky, who is still in the infancy of his career.

Other managers who have consistently under achieved on massive budgets on the other hand, they deserve hounding.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Malky MacKay all day

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:11 pm

NIBluebird wrote:We will see next year when DJ team gets up ..................DJ delivered year on year , we have not improved this season - FACT

Not FACT, if what you said was a fact then we would have gotten promoted last season instead of not even making it to the play off finals like we did the year before. When will people learn that saying FACT doesnt make it true? instead makes them look like idiots when they are proved wrong.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

LWay wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:We will see next year when DJ team gets up ..................DJ delivered year on year , we have not improved this season - FACT

Not FACT, if what you said was a fact then we would have gotten promoted last season instead of not even making it to the play off finals like we did the year before. When will people learn that saying FACT doesnt make it true? instead makes them look like idiots when they are proved wrong.

How have you proved him wrong? He said "We have not improved this year - FACT"

And lets be honest we havent.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 pm

polo wrote:
LWay wrote:

How have you proved him wrong? He said "We have not improved this year - FACT"

And lets be honest we havent.

"DJ Delivered year on year, we have not improved this season FACT" Well so far we are practically on par with last season, all we need to do is qualify for play offs and we are equal with last season. DJ did not improve year on year as last season showed, yes DJ was good, dont get me wrong, but he should definitly have gotten us to the prem with the squad he had last year

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 pm

so funny. i posted on here many times, grass isnt always greener on the other side. with relations to curbishley from charlton? :roll:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm

ninianblue wrote:so funny. i posted on here many times, grass isnt always greener on the other side. with relations to curbishley from charlton? :roll:

This was my sorry when people wanted DJ out but glad we brought in the right manager :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Malky is in it for the long term. :ayatollah: