Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

poll - MM or DJ you decide!!!!!

You may select 1 option

View results

POLL - MM or DJ you decide!!!!!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 pm

We all slated dj for everything yet he played the better football although he was not a media fan.
We are all shocked at the football we have been playing under MM for months and nothings getting done about it on the pitch in any way.

HERES YOUR CHANCE PICK WHO YOU WOULD PREFER!!!!

Re: POLL - MM or DJ you decide!!!!!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Dave Jones's team played good football - that must have been in the one match I missed in the last 6 years :lol:

Malky all the way for me :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:31 pm

DJ all the way.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 pm

MM for me, however the jury is still out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:41 pm

malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:50 pm

He is ahead of DJ in season 1 of his tenure and inherited next to nothing.

DJ rebuilt after his first season, this summer is Malkys first test.

I am still believe in him.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 pm

100% Malky.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

malky no doubt.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:07 pm

If you can't get promoted with the squad we had last season, then you're a failure in my eyes!

I know that some things conspired against DJ last season, like the loss of our 2 goalkeepers at the business end of the season and he was also let down by some players as well (especially v Middlesbrough), but he also made some glaring mistakes, which a manager with his vast experience shouldn't have done in my eyes!

I think it's obvious that Malky has made some mistakes this season also, but I think judgement should be reserved until at least next season, as it's too early to compare them together IMO, as DJ had 6 seasons with us, having also had Premiership managerial experience before us as well!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:09 pm

llan bluebird wrote:He is ahead of DJ in season 1 of his tenure and inherited next to nothing.

DJ rebuilt after his first season, this summer is Malkys first test.

I am still believe in him.

Cant compare like for like considering where we are as a football club niw to when DJ took the reins

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:35 pm

DJ every time. Malky has not proved himself to be a good manager yet. He was hyped up by many on this board for some reason, in Malky we trust, Believe and all that monsense without anything to justify it. Didn't exactly set the

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

DJ every time. Malky has not proved himself to be a good manager yet. He was hyped up by many on this board for some reason, in Malky we trust, Believe and all that nonsense without anything to justify it. Didn't exactly set the place alight at Watford and fell away badly in the 2nd half of the season. Exactly what is happening again here and he appears clueless about what to do about it and unable to handle the pressure. Still has much much more to do yet to prove he is going to be a good manager. Fingers crossed that it all comes to fruition.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:43 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:We all slated dj for everything yet he played the better football although he was not a media fan.
We are all shocked at the football we have been playing under MM for months and nothings getting done about it on the pitch in any way.

HERES YOUR CHANCE PICK WHO YOU WOULD PREFER!!!!

Maybe I'll vote after Malky's 6 years? and compare their success on a FAIR basis?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:43 pm

This thread is a f*cking joke.

You are grown men, and you are hounding our manager. Grow up.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:45 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:This thread is a f*cking joke.

Well said. Pathetic.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:56 pm

I cant believe this thread :roll:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Come on lads Malky is our Manager support him.

Forget about Jones he is history :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Put your doll back in your pram. You gave DJ enough abuse on here when he was in charge.

Comparing Cardiff City managers on a Cardiff City forum. Shock horror. :shock:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 pm

polo wrote:

Put your doll back in your pram. You gave DJ enough abuse on here when he was in charge.

Yes, because it was his first and only season as Cardiff City manager last year?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
polo wrote:

Yes, because it was his first and only season as Cardiff City manager last year?

So what if its his first season we can still question him.

It was Malky for Man U within 3 years when everything was rosey now hes hit a marathon slump we shoyldnt comment on him?

Take the rough with the smooth

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Big DJ fan and it wouldn't have bothered me if he had stayed but I think he left at the right time an I'm very happy with MM.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:59 pm

i was really pissed off with the boro game last yr like many however the last 8 or 9 games in my opinion are not far off ...

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 pm

We havent even had Malky for a full season yet and your all getting on his back? Pathetic.

Remember those Manchester United fans that wanted Sir Alex Ferguson out all them years ago? Judging him on such a short amount of time? Look what good that done them.

Not comparing the two in the slightest in regards to managerial ability as Sir Alex Ferguson is one of if not the best manager in the world. But what if this turns out to be the same situation? Our fans belittling our manager and then he ends up turning out to be an absolute legend? Granted, could be the other way and he could be a right flop.

Either way, a manager shouldn't be judged untill his second year at the club because thats the only way you will know for definite if they are going to benefit the club or be of detriment. DJ had 6 years to make his stamp on the club so to compare MM with him is quite stupid. If MM has 6 years then it will be fair to make a complete comparison.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Malky without a doubt, but I am not happy with one player up front for home games.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm

MALKY MACKAY DEFFO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Merlin wrote:

Well said. Pathetic.

im of the same opinion... utter bollocks this thread... already on malkys back.. ok we're having a shit run and have every right to be disappointed but booing the team and getting on the managers back FFS... f**k it get Malky out shall we.. Give him a chance, he came to a club with nothihng, 1st season was supposed to be re builing, 8 months he's been in the job.. So much negativity on this board lately... Either its players getting stick, the manager or people questioning the malaysians intentions....

not that I'll be missed coz i neve post anything of any substance but im out of here, f*cking depressing

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Its a poll MM or DJ anyone can vote it dont mean we want MM out or DJ back its A POLL to the people crying over it you bunch of deluded mongs :roll:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 am

Comes to something when a sloth like you refers to others as mongs

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Comes to something when a sloth like you refers to others as mongs

:shock:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 pm

MM for me but only just as I am loosing confidence in Malky