Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malkys lack of rotation and next season

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Was talking to someone yesterday after the match and a good point regarding Malky was brought up.

Say in the summer Malky asks the board for 7,8 or even 9 players, the boards first question to him should be quite frankly why are you asking for all these players when you only use the same f*****g 12/13 all season????

And before the typical how dare you criticise Malky brigade it's because the other players are shite nonsense are you trying to tell me Darcy, Earnie, Conway and Kiss could have done any worse than some of the garbage we have had to endure game after game since Christmas?

He has made a small squad even smaller this season so I am very underwhelmed by him having a bigger squad next season and boy has this bloke got his favourites as well, hence why the likes of Cowie and Miller never come out the side.

I am sorry when a team is dishing out one pathetic performance call me mad but you try different things to arrest the slump not bury your head in the sand and continue to flog a dead horse personnel wise and tactically.

This 4-5-1 works well when you have searing pace on either flank to turn it into a 4-3-3 within seconds our only pace is kev and he is colourblind!

We have actually got a manager even more stubborn and pig headed as Jonesy which I didn't think was possible.

I am dreading his idea of rotation next two games in three days, probably means putting kiss on the bench instead of Earnie!