Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Seen Malky Mackay..

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 pm

in the custom house down penarth marina, looked like he was in his element with all the food around him lol!

he was with a lot of family so didn't want to interrupt otherwise would of given thoughts and told him how to win a game lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Just Seen Malky Mackay..

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:in the custom house down penarth marina, looked like he was in his element with all the food around him lol!

he was with a lot of family so didn't want to interrupt otherwise would of given thoughts and told him how to win a game lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i bet he had 4 potatoes, 5 veg and 1 meat on his plate!! ;)

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:in the custom house down penarth marina, looked like he was in his element with all the food around him lol!

I bet he has the same meal every time he goes out

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:18 pm

polo wrote:

:lol: even when it tastes shit!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

polo wrote:

:lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 pm

polo wrote:
polo wrote:

hahaha

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm

polo wrote:
polo wrote:

:lol: sounds like the norm to him i bet

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:41 pm

He was going to order the beef, but he needed to check if it was organic, its lifestyle, parents, and the type of grass it grazed on. So he enquired about the chicken, but couldn't get a certificate to guarantee its was as pure as the driven snow. So he thought about it and went for the beef, alas, too late as the kitchen was closed.

Had a big mac on the way back to his house. :D

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:43 pm

llan bluebird wrote:He was going to order the beef, but he needed to check if it was organic, its lifestyle, parents, and the type of grass it grazed on. So he enquired about the chicken, but couldn't get a certificate to guarantee its was as pure as the driven snow. So he thought about it and went for the beef, alas, too late as the kitchen was closed.

:lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:44 pm

llan bluebird wrote:He was going to order the beef, but he needed to check if it was organic, its lifestyle, parents, and the type of grass it grazed on. So he enquired about the chicken, but couldn't get a certificate to guarantee its was as pure as the driven snow. So he thought about it and went for the beef, alas, too late as the kitchen was closed.