Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Best welsh club side??

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am

cardiff from the 1920's beacuse we won major trophy

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 am

Western Blue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Thing is lets face it spurs are a good side and yes we play to our system,and wile pepole [mainly cvardiff fans]will say its boring and negative it has taken us to the premier and all the pundits are talking about us playing football the right way ,,,
Lets not forget this is still our first season in the top flight and we are still learning,,

I know it's best to blame us (Cardiff fans) for saying you play boring football. But I know loads from Pembs/Carms area who have gone up to your (council) stadium to watch thier team (in your end), and they all came away sayin the same thing. They are fans who don't get to see the team they support much so have love te fact that they get the chance as its just down the road, but most wish they hadn't bothered. And also a few jack season ticket holders I know (not only this year), have said they much rathered the football in the championship.

bullshit from start to finish :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 am

waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Thing is lets face it spurs are a good side and yes we play to our system,and wile pepole [mainly cvardiff fans]will say its boring and negative it has taken us to the premier and all the pundits are talking about us playing football the right way ,,,
Lets not forget this is still our first season in the top flight and we are still learning,,

I know it's best to blame us (Cardiff fans) for saying you play boring football. But I know loads from Pembs/Carms area who have gone up to your (council) stadium to watch thier team (in your end), and they all came away sayin the same thing. They are fans who don't get to see the team they support much so have love te fact that they get the chance as its just down the road, but most wish they hadn't bothered. And also a few jack season ticket holders I know (not only this year), have said they much rathered the football in the championship.

Sounds to me that football isn't really their thing. Personally I prefer to listen to the views of those respected in the game.

for instance:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17579306

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:03 pm

waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

From the King of Bullshit himself that is priceless.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

you tell me what i have ever lied about on here , you've made a statement now back it up

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 pm

waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

you tell me what i have ever lied about on here , you've made a statement now back it up

Saying swansea is a town that supports welsh sport for a start-red hand of ulster flags for a start contradicts that statement. I'm not in the habit of trawling through posts but i'm sure i could find further evidence.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

Saying swansea is a town that supports welsh sport for a start-red hand of ulster flags for a start contradicts that statement. I'm not in the habit of trawling through posts but i'm sure i could find further evidence.

your quoting me on something i haven't said for a start ,but anyway because certain people bring certain flags to a football match (maybe half a dozen ?) a whole city doesn't support welsh sport , you mate are a dick

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:

logged off now have we ? or have you gone undercover trawling my posts for somewhere i said i like wales :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm

waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:[quote

your quoting me on something i haven't said for a start ,but anyway because certain people bring certain flags to a football match (maybe half a dozen ?) a whole city doesn't support welsh sport , you mate are a dick[/quote]
I think you are a complete and utter sad little tw@t. You spend hours on your rivals website and contribute absolutely f**k all. I can't be arsed to look at any of your other threads as you contribute so little to this site. Now disappear back to your crappy little clubs website and hero worship that thieving tw*t Dyer.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:

your quoting me on something i haven't said for a start ,but anyway because certain people bring certain flags to a football match (maybe half a dozen ?) a whole city doesn't support welsh sport , you mate are a dick

I think you are a complete and utter sad little tw@t. You spend hours on your rivals website and contribute absolutely f**k all. I can't be arsed to look at any of your other threads as you contribute so little to this site. Now disappear back to your crappy little clubs website and hero worship that thieving tw*t Dyer.[/quote]

So I'm not a liar then :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 pm

waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:

I think you are a complete and utter sad little tw@t. You spend hours on your rivals website and contribute absolutely f**k all. I can't be arsed to look at any of your other threads as you contribute so little to this site. Now disappear back to your crappy little clubs website and hero worship that thieving tw*t Dyer.

So I'm not a liar then :lol:[/quote]
A lying sad little tw*t (missed out a word)

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm

:lol: :lol: calm down fella

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:24 pm

waddle wrote::lol: :lol: calm down fella

I'm chilled out-just cooked my family lovely meal and washing it down with a glass of Isla Negra

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

what happened to inter cardiff?

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 pm

jtc wrote:what happened to inter cardiff?

Inter cardiff merged with uwic (uni team) after financial troubles and were relegated. A mate of mine now plays for them in the welsh league.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 pm

thanks gareth

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 am

dont tell me at there peek,inter cardiff were the best club side in wales??? :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 am

:lol: they,ve been in europe 3x.just wondered what happened to them

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am

swansealad69 wrote:dont tell me at there peek,inter cardiff were the best club side in wales??? :lol:

Sadly in the early 90s they weren't far off as both CCFC and the jacks struggled in 4th division!