Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Clueless

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 am

Absolutely clueless to change it.

Havent won for 5 home games, only scored in 1 of them, some of the worst football seen at Cardiff for years.

Then bemoaning at officials to paper over the fact he hasnt got a clue. :roll:

Stop pissing down our back Malky and f*cking sort it out you stubborn fucker.

People will vote with their feet, season tickets will be down, and people wont pay £30 for that garbage. Simple as that.

Re: Malky Clueless

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:26 am

Spot on , again

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:27 am

polo wrote:Absolutely clueless to change it.

Havent won for 5 home games, only scored in 1 of them, some of the worst football seen at Cardiff for years.

Then bemoaning at officials to paper over the fact he hasnt got a clue. :roll:

Stop pissing down our back Malky and f*cking sort it out you stubborn fucker.

People will vote with their feet, season tickets will be down, and people wont pay £30 for that garbage. Simple as that.

agreed but its not new polo, for the guide dog day trippers above this has been going on for 3months now :oops:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 am

Playing rudy and earnie together was a disaster. Maybe MM was right having no striker on the bench.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:31 am

2blue2handle wrote:Playing rudy and earnie together was a disaster. Maybe MM was right having no striker on the bench.

More irrelevant excuses from proffesor rose tints

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 am

polo wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Playing rudy and earnie together was a disaster. Maybe MM was right having no striker on the bench.

How is saying our two sub strikers are not good an excuse? Quite the opposite really :roll:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 am

2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:

How is saying our two sub strikers are not good an excuse? Quite the opposite really :roll:

Earnie didnt come on until the 76mins but lets blame him :roll:

Gestede is not good enough. correct. whos fault is that? Malky signed him?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 am

Cant understand why he started 1 up front, at home and against a piss poor bottom of the table team. We look clueless as soon as the ball gets near the opposition box.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:50 am

polo wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:

Earnie had 20mins on the pitch, I'd expect some kind of impact, the two together have no first touch and can't hold the ball up, it was pointless.

MM signed rudy on a free from French league two, I'm sure more in hope than expecting him to be the finished article.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 am

2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:

Earnie had 20mins on the pitch, I'd expect some kind of impact, the two together have no first touch and can't hold the ball up, it was pointless.

MM signed rudy on a free from French league two, I'm sure more in hope than expecting him to be the finished article.

Doesnt matter where he signed him from, or how much he paid, hes still shit and Malkys 2nd choice striker. Which proves my point. Clueless.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I agree about Rudy.His first touch is shocking and although he does manage to win some headers, most of them have no direction and mostly end up with the ball falling to the opposition.It does concern me that he is being used as a backup striker and shows just how weak our squad really is at present.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 am

Doesnt matter where he signed him from, or how much he paid, hes still shit and Malkys 2nd choice striker. Which proves my point. Clueless.

3rd choice, miller and Mason have played ahead of him ;)

Shows we need another striker (2 in my opinion). Shame we didn't bid for someone like sordell :cry: