Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea slap £5m price tag on

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 am

Swansea slap £5m price tag on brendan rogers to scare off spurs moving for brendan Rodgers
I don't think £5m is going to worry spurs

Re: Swansea slap £5m price tag on

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 am

Who gives a f**k?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 am

I agree with that,however still dont think he has done enough to do a top 6 job,and dont think he will go or that spurs will take such a risk,at the end of the day he had a winning team when he joined,yes it looks like he has done it all but the true story is that it all started under flyn,then jacket martinez and sousa,,they all took us to a new level and allso took us up,brendon has just added his finishing touch.
Spurs i dont think will take a gamble on him after just 1 season,and he does make mistakes that annoy the fans as he did at wolves and chelski,so he still aint ready for the top clubs yet.but ther again i have learned never trust a manager,,,martinez the juda. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 am

there was talk of martinez managing a top club and now he's struggling to keep wigan up. brendan will probably go somewere like sunderland and then he'll struggle.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:31 am

Yet another Swansea thread.

f**k OFF TO PLANET SWANS.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:40 am

polo wrote:Who gives a f**k?

Well said

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 pm

f**k THE JACKS , f**k SWANSEA AND f**k THE GYPOS THIS IS A CARDIFF SITE, IF YOU want to mention the inbreeding programme going on in west wales go on Planet Swans , fair warning in advance DONT DO IT :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Is this an April fools joke... £5M for James Collins :!:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 85802.html

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Is this an April fools joke... £5M for James Collins :!:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 85802.html

5m for Collins is to much IMO

Rodgers at 5m :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 am

ccfcwhitchurch wrote:Swansea slap £5m price tag on brendan rogers to scare off spurs moving for brendan Rodgers

If rogers says hes interested in tottenham and makes the right noises that figure could be haggled down to 3m i reckon

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 am

jinks-rct wrote:
ccfcwhitchurch wrote:Swansea slap £5m price tag on brendan rogers to scare off spurs moving for brendan Rodgers

If rogers says hes interested in tottenham and makes the right noises that figure could be haggled down to 3m i reckon

Sadly, that sounds about right, I have noticed that he isn't making the same statements that he did when he was linked to Chelsea. If he is leaving, I just hope that it's sorted out as early as possible. (I personally still think he'll stay another year, but...)

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am

scotsjack wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Sadly, that sounds about right, I have noticed that he isn't making the same statements that he did when he was linked to Chelsea. If he is leaving, I just hope that it's sorted out as early as possible. (I personally still think he'll stay another year, but...)

From what I heard on the TV, he wrote that amount into his own contract when he renewed it? :?:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 am

SBF1 wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

From what I heard on the TV, he wrote that amount into his own contract when he renewed it? :?:

It sounds like there is a clause in there from what I read yesterday, but reading the papers, one was reporting £5m and the next one was reporting £4m? Either way, with him signing a new contract we'll receive a decent sum if he does move on. As much as it pains me to say, Spurs would be a decent fit for him. Talking to Spurs fans yesterday though, they genuinely don't believe that Redknapp will take the England job.

:lol: Thinking about it, you pretty much had both sets of fans denying everything... I was a bit pissed yesterday but thinking about it now, we were all just burying our heads in the sand!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:54 am

scotsjack wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

What sort of money is he on at swansea and what you reckon he will get at tottenham

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 am

jinks-rct wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

What sort of money is he on at swansea and what you reckon he will get at tottenham

I'll keep it short. Don't know, and more. :cry:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Rogers has done well with the jacks, fair enough , but no way will he manage the spurs. If Harry the crook goes they could attract the worlds cream of managers .

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:40 pm

If we going to talk about them make a Football forum in general but this is strictly Cardiff City. :ayatollah: