Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" OUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED "

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 am

We are at the business end of the season and with just 6 games remaining our support is needed to try and give this team everything we can offer from the stands.

The team is struggling but we cannot turn our backs in them, we got to keep supporting in the quest for the play offs, remarkably we are still in with a very good shout of making it.

When our friends or family are going through troubled times we don't leave them to overcome their troubles alone we support them, our football club is no different.

This is our team, this is our manager, this is our club.

There are seats available on our coach to Boro this weekend and I can sort out your tickets too.

Let's fill the coach and get to Boro and back the team through thick and thin because who knows where we will finish but wherever we do let's give it everything we got until the very end.

One game at a time and the next one is Boro, they themselves are not ripping up trees at the moment and this game could be vital in our quest.

C'mon then City fans jump on board and let's stick together.

A party bus to Boro will lighten the mood, book as soon as you can so I can get your tickets sorted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 am

Carl I love your optimism! Have a word with Malky to wake up and smell the coffee..One up front at home ain't working and hasn't work for the past month

We need goals, we need width..we need Conway!

Wiggy :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 am

My family don't charge me £30 to see them when they're poorly or when they're good.

If the club gave everyone a free pint before the game that would help ....... a lot!!!!

....if you need anymore PR guidance, I'm yer only man :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:My family don't charge me £30 to see them when they're poorly or when they're good.

Lucky b*stard, mine do. Each.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 am

I can't go next week because of a wedding, but I'll be at every other away game until the end of the season - as much as I criticise our form, there's only one place I want to be when the game is on :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

PtB wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:My family don't charge me £30 to see them when they're poorly or when they're good.

:lol: :lol:
Totally agree carl,we can criticise and debate as much as we want on the net,theres absolutely no problem with that
but our support matters now.I honestly think were not good enough unfortunately but ill be their till the end and looking forward to middlesborough on saturday,you just never know. i took plenty of positives from our trip to brum who I believe are a better side than boro

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:56 am

we said this with 12 games to go, then 9, then 8 now 6... the fans are trying their best to keep up spirits, but we have to be honest with ourselves and i for one cannot wait until this season is over.. get rid of the dead wood and bring in some new blood for a promotion push next season...

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:06 pm

If the club gave everyone a free pint before the game that would help ....... a lot!!!!

A free pint to go and support the club your suppose to love? if its boozing you enjoy - why not just stay in canton and chuck radio wales on your headphones or summin' :roll:

Or do people have to be pissed up to make an effort?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Merlin wrote:

A free pint to go and support the club your suppose to love? if its boozing you enjoy - why not just stay in canton and chuck radio wales on your headphones or summin' :roll:

i dont think i could watch another cardiff game sober ;)

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:

:lol: :lol:
Totally agree carl,we can criticise and debate as much as we want on the net,theres absolutely no problem with that
but our support matters now.I honestly think were not good enough unfortunately but ill be their till the end and looking forward to middlesborough on saturday,you just never know. i took plenty of positives from our trip to brum who I believe are a better side than boro

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BORO HERE WE COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " OUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED "

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Yes but the point is that ccfc already have our support :roll:

Re: " OUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED "

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:We are at the business end of the season and with just 6 games remaining our support is needed to try and give this team everything we can offer from the stands.

The team is struggling but we cannot turn our backs in them, we got to keep supporting in the quest for the play offs, remarkably we are still in with a very good shout of making it.

When our friends or family are going through troubled times we don't leave them to overcome their troubles alone we support them, our football club is no different.

This is our team, this is our manager, this is our club.

There are seats available on our coach to Boro this weekend and I can sort out your tickets too.

Let's fill the coach and get to Boro and back the team through thick and thin because who knows where we will finish but wherever we do let's give it everything we got until the very end.

One game at a time and the next one is Boro, they themselves are not ripping up trees at the moment and this game could be vital in our quest.

C'mon then City fans jump on board and let's stick together.

A party bus to Boro will lighten the mood, book as soon as you can so I can get your tickets sorted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Perhaps MM should get pissed and loosen up on his tactics

i dont think i could watch another cardiff game sober ;)