Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

supporting your club

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 am

been reading a few threads on here this morning(mostly negative) but what ever happend to supporting our club through the good and the bad??????????fair enough the football is shit lately,the manager is still learning(werent we all happy with him when he got us to the league cup final????????),everyone is free to voice there opinion but the ones who aint going to renew or watch city anymore get a grip, players managers chairmen owners they come and go but cardiff city wll always be here if the fans are around to support them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: supporting your club

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:22 am

caerblue wrote:been reading a few threads on here this morning(mostly negative) but what ever happend to supporting our club through the good and the bad??????????fair enough the football is shit lately,the manager is still learning(werent we all happy with him when he got us to the league cup final????????),everyone is free to voice there opinion but the ones who aint going to renew or watch city anymore get a grip, players managers chairmen owners they come and go but cardiff city wll always be here if the fans are around to support them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can all have your groans/moans like I do on here, we as fans should be able to say how we feel, but in my opinion supporting your club is if you continue to actually go to the matches no matter how bad we play.

BORO HERE WE COME. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:24 am

But this is a forum, where I can voice an opinion,

Yesterday I used my voice to support the boys !

I don't think there is a conflict.

This is like an electronic pub, where you discuss a shared interest with "friends"

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 am

llan bluebird wrote:But this is a forum, where I can voice an opinion,

Yesterday I used my voice to support the boys !

I don't think there is a conflict.

This is like an electronic pub, where you discuss a shared interest with "friends"

My opinion is its your round. :ayatollah: