Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BORING CARDIFF

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Down the ground today with the boys, nobody getting a new season ticket. shit football (at least 15 of us), shit atomosphere ,shit crowds.
Bring Ninian Park back, even if the footy was shite it was a good crack. now family bollocks.
BORING. where was Millwall. :ayatollah:

Re: BORING CARDIFF

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm

CCFC --------------- our club CHILL my fellow bluebird, better times will come. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: WE ARE CARDIFF CITY, us the fans. ;) ;)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 pm

People not going because they think they are 'above' boring football is exactly how our club ended up get crowds of 2, 3, 4 thousand

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:People not going because they think they are 'above' boring football is exactly how our club ended up get crowds of 2, 3, 4 thousand

BORING

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Down the ground today with the boys, nobody getting a new season ticket. shit football (at least 15 of us), shit atomosphere ,shit crowds.
Bring Ninian Park back, even if the footy was shite it was a good crack. now family bollocks.

Quite pathetic to not renew your season ticket because you dont agree with the style of football, because the crowd cant pick up their lungs and sing a song without the help of a drum or an incident on the pitch.
Ninian Park is dead, she was a good old rust bucket but even the atmospheres there were almost eerily quiet.
Its family bollocks to ENCOURAGE new supporters to EXPAND the fanbase. Thats kind of how ALL FOOTBALL CLUBS WORK. Without getting families involved in football and getting children to support the team then there would not be any new fans to pass on all the stories, tales, fiction, facts, general tomfoolery that is Cardiff City FC. Unless you want our fan base to die out completely then families is the only way forward.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Down the ground today with the boys, nobody getting a new season ticket. shit football (at least 15 of us), shit atomosphere ,shit crowds.

ninian's as dead as our grandfathers. forget it.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:47 am

LWay wrote:

Quite pathetic to not renew your season ticket because you dont agree with the style of football, because the crowd cant pick up their lungs and sing a song without the help of a drum or an incident on the pitch.
Ninian Park is dead, she was a good old rust bucket but even the atmospheres there were almost eerily quiet.
Its family bollocks to ENCOURAGE new supporters to EXPAND the fanbase. Thats kind of how ALL FOOTBALL CLUBS WORK. Without getting families involved in football and getting children to support the team then there would not be any new fans to pass on all the stories, tales, fiction, facts, general tomfoolery that is Cardiff City FC. Unless you want our fan base to die out completely then families is the only way forward.

Its up to him if he renews or not, i wouldnt buy a car knowing its going to be shit in for the next 2months so i can see his point. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 am

Not renewing either. Boring boring Cardiff. And those who say thats "pathetic" f**k off ill spend my money as I see fit.,

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 am

LWay wrote:

Its cos of boring cunts like you some cant be bothered anymore. boring cretin,

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 am

polo wrote:Not renewing either. Boring boring Cardiff. And those who say thats "pathetic" f**k off ill spend my money as I see fit.,

Can't argue with that - I fell asleep watching the game yesterday and it was nothing to do wth my hip flask being empty.

As for renewing, I'm not going to say it's right or wrong as it's a personal choice. The way were playing at the moment I'm surprised that so many have committed to next year already though.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 am

I renewed mine on friday ,i hope we will get better players in and have another crack at automatic promotion, and you can bet all the people that have not renewed (and thats there own choice) will soon jump back on the bandwagon. like i said i was thinking about renewing but if its in your blood its in your blood and i do believe we will go for it next year, saying that theres still hope left in this season

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 am

Will renew every season without fail. Shit football? Im there for my club, If you want to watch good football go watch the Jacks, Plastics.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

Kanester wrote:Will renew every season without fail. Shit football? Im there for my club, If you want to watch good football go watch the Jacks, Plastics.

Sad but true - good job they sell out every week or the M4 would be full of white shirts

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

polo wrote:Not renewing either. Boring boring Cardiff. And those who say thats "pathetic" f**k off ill spend my money as I see fit.,

Thing is, If next season we are top 2 playing really good football you would start watching again. That my friend is a plastic.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 am

Thing is if next season you are top 2 playing good football by feb,you all know that you will still bottle it and end up 9th or 10th,for the last 5 years or more you have done the same.
There comes a time when fans say f**k it as you promise so much and then let the fans down,,your so called saviors who have turned your club ,ground,and shirts in to a shrine to there home land had a real chance to push for the top 2 in jan but did not,yes mm says there is money to spend???is there,as if there was why did he not do so as its plain to see you needed it.
MM has done a good job at yours after all that went on when he took over,and to get you to a final and pushing for the playoffs is a outstanding jod considering you have no strengh in depth,

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 am

Kanester wrote:

Thing is, If next season we are top 2 playing really good football you would start watching again. That my friend is a plastic.

Correct

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 am

Kanester wrote:

If your auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:40 am

Kanester wrote:Thing is, If next season we are top 2 playing really good football you would start watching again. That my friend is a plastic.

Your deluded if you think our current team or manager are capable of that.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Gonna do more away games. A much better day out than at home at the moment. Even if the footy is not up to much , the day is always good. Keep season ticket money for away games me thinks. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 pm

polo wrote:
LWay wrote:

Its cos of boring cunts like you some cant be bothered anymore. boring cretin,

I'm sorry if not everybody lives in dreamland Polo. Some people need sense around here instead of dicking about because of a poor run of form in a season of rebuilding. Can hardly say your a loyal city fan if your stopping going just because you disagree with the way we play.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Gonna do more away games. A much better day out than at home at the moment. Even if the footy is not up to much , the day is always good. Keep season ticket money for away games me thinks. :ayatollah:

^^^^^^ THIS

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Amazing.

Massive rebuild job under Mackay, still ongoing, people claiming they won't renew due to "worst football in years".

Yet they seemed happy enough to renew under the crap Jones served up, especially at the end of seasons.

Ah well.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:35 pm

nerd wrote:Amazing.

Massive rebuild job under Mackay, still ongoing...

Well, on current form he's definetly changing our team about and getting us ready for a new division..... League 1

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Massive rebuild job under Mackay, still ongoing, people claiming they won't renew due to "worst football in years".

Yet they seemed happy enough to renew under the crap Jones served up, especially at the end of seasons.

Ah well.

Rose tinted glasses alert

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Ah well.

Thats because it is the worst football we have watched in years since halfway through jan yet its still the same three months on.
Under jones atleast we used players and had width with some good football although he was a boring tw*t as a manager and i have no doubt if we had to watch his team play gash for three month we would be saying the same so whats the diffrence. People will not renew because is gash the same reason when we was having 2-4k crowds back in the lower leagues, thats life.

I shall be going to more away games than home games next season thats a cert even though ive already got my ST for next season ,for my own reasons and thats that.

Here is one of my threads from back in january, nothing has changed :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67684&start=60
:old:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 pm

polo wrote:

Ah well.

Not really, just a realist.

Didn't expect anything other than midtable, given rebuilding the club wasn't going to happen in one pre-season. Also realistic to know that blowing the budget even further chasing a pot of gold is the foolishness Ridsdale and Hammam both used.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 pm

nerd wrote:
polo wrote:

Ah well.

Not really, just a realist.

Didn't expect anything other than midtable, given rebuilding the club wasn't going to happen in one pre-season. Also realistic to know that blowing the budget even further chasing a pot of gold is the foolishness Ridsdale and Hammam both used.

Funny that nerd we was 24million in debt a while back now we are over 70million plus and it will be 90million this time next season for sure , the malaysians are working that pot of gold well :lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:39 pm

polo wrote:
Kanester wrote:

If your auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle

i thought that would make her a jack :lol: :lol: :lol: