Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City losing used to spoil my Saturday....

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:06 pm

now I'm really not that bothered. I really hope i'm not falling out of love. Really look forward to games still but i'm not sure if it doesnt mean as much or if its the way we are playing is leaving me a bit disillusioned. Anyone else having similar feelings? I've already commited to a season ticket for next season too :roll:

Re: City losing used to spoil my Saturday....

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:14 pm

I just think most of us are getting used to it at this time of year. At the beginning of the season a loss really hurt (Brighton, Hull, Peterborough and especially 'Boro) We were all optimistic and in high hopes then the losses knocked us on our arses.
March hasnt really been a great month in recent years, but this year its been shite

Re: City losing used to spoil my Saturday....

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:28 pm

CantonJack wrote:I just think most of us are getting used to it at this time of year. At the beginning of the season a loss really hurt (Brighton, Hull, Peterborough and especially 'Boro) We were all optimistic and in high hopes then the losses knocked us on our arses.
March hasnt really been a great month in recent years, but this year its been shite

I think youre spot on mate. i remember feeling the same when we messed up aginst Boro & reading last year.