Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rodgers sounds keen to remain...

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:51 pm

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... ml&BID=165

"I don't think it (a move to a top club) would be too soon but it might be too soon in my personal life," he said. "This has been a big year for us.

"Once I get a chance at the end of the season I will need a lot of reflection time in relation to the season and how we have done, but also on a personal level a lot has happened with my father and lots of other things so I will have a job to reflect on all of that.

"I have many things to reflect on but when is the right time?"

Re: Rodgers sounds keen to remain...

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 pm

nerd wrote:http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/03/31/SOCCER_Swansea_Rodgers.html&BID=165

"I don't think it (a move to a top club) would be too soon but it might be too soon in my personal life," he said. "This has been a big year for us.

"Once I get a chance at the end of the season I will need a lot of reflection time in relation to the season and how we have done, but also on a personal level a lot has happened with my father and lots of other things so I will have a job to reflect on all of that.

"I have many things to reflect on but when is the right time?"

Tottenham it is then. ;)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're all desperate for the great one to f**k off in the hope we'll come back down and be playing the likes of you lot again.

Well i've got news for you,even if he does go,we'll have the rest of this season and next in this great league and who knows for a long time yet.You're best bet is to buy some decent players and come and join us. :thumbup:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:07 pm

6 bysedd wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You're all desperate for the great one to f**k off in the hope we'll come back down and be playing the likes of you lot again.

Well i've got news for you,even if he does go,we'll have the rest of this season and next in this great league and who knows for a long time yet.You're best bet is to buy some decent players and come and join us. :thumbup:

Hardly desparate. His mind will be distracted when his son is on trial, after all.

Face reality, his own comments hardly indicate a great wish to stay. Not exactly somthing that'll motivate players, hmm?

I doubt you'll releagte if Rodgers goes. After all, he inherited a squad and system, hardly like he did anything revolutionary. Chances are, whichever next job he takes, he'll be more Watford/Reading than you guys.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 85177.html

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 pm

He'd be far too much of a gamble for a club like Spurs at the moment.

They'll play safe an appoint a "name" if Redknapp goes.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Spurs should get Rafa in.