Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsey, Bellamy, Bothroyd, Chopra and Burke

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:18 pm

12 months on, I still struggle with the fact that the scouser had an awesome front line to choose from, and still failed to get us up. After watching that today, it just rubs it in even more. And letting Matthews go on a free too! What a shambles that was.

Re: Ramsey, Bellamy, Bothroyd, Chopra and Burke

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm

FFS.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Great thread!

Compare that to just Miller and you can see what a great job MM has done!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Great thread!

Compare that to just Miller and you can see what a great job MM has done!

That puts it in perspective!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 pm

That's where we are lacking pace on the wing and strikers to put the ball in the net. Can't see us getting up this season but for next year the priority must be 2 strikers who will get us 20 goals a season each and two players out wide with pace and power to feed those 2 strikers. Didn't think I would ever say this we will also need a decent right back as well :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 pm

ihatealiens wrote:That's where we are lacking pace on the wing and strikers to put the ball in the net. Can't see us getting up this season but for next year the priority must be 2 strikers who will get us 20 goals a season each and two players out wide with pace and power to feed those 2 strikers. Didn't think I would ever say this we will also need a decent right back as well :ayatollah:

One striker who will get us 20 goals would do for me. Problem is it will cost a bomb though.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:12 months on, I still struggle with the fact that the scouser had an awesome front line to choose from, and still failed to get us up. After watching that today, it just rubs it in even more. And letting Matthews go on a free too! What a shambles that was.
spot on m8, if malky was in charge last year we would av been promoted by now and if dj had taken over what malky had this year we'd down the bottom of the table biting our nails 24/7 :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:55 pm

We will get the players we need in the summer :ayatollah: