Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE stop criticising and be the 12th man!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Its time time to accept the fact that we have a just about an above average squad of championship players, a pool of players that started great guns in the first half and have been sussed out and caught up by rival play off chasing teams over the last few months. We have what we have, I am as frustrated and as disspointed as any Bluebird die hard, but am fed up about discussing formations and Malkays signings and the hunger of the players and so on. We NEED to get behind the boys and support them through thick and thin, and maybe, just maybe we can sneak into those play offs, and who knows what goes down then!!! We know all about the play off lottery all too well!

Today again was frustratingly flat, dull and frustrating, but we HAVE to voice our support in a positive manner. Lets save judging Malkay until this time next year. WE HAVE WHAT WE HAVE until the summer. Dissapointed, frustrated, even bored with our football yes, but I don't think we are the only play off chasing team with these concerns!

Kenny Miller need a goal though, big time!

Re: PLEASE stop criticising and be the 12th man!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Well said mate. I totally agree.