Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We were robbed of that goal!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

We should have 3 points, it was a goal! Simple as that! I've watched it again and again and the linesman must have assumed one of their players was pushed but he tripped! Can somebody please tell me why that goal was disallowed because I can't see it :evil:
Linesman should go by what they see, no what they assume happened

Re: We were robbed of that goal!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Cos the linesman thought their player was fouled.

We have to accept it matey :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 pm

typical officials these days...i didn see nothing wrong with it.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Gunnarsson pulled his shirt simple as that. Yes he went over easy but Gunnarsson pulled his shirt and the linesman saw it.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Did anyone watching the game today see the shirt being pulled? I was sat almost in line with that linesman and I couldn't see it and others around me couldn't either
Robbed :!:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Didn't see what happened but we shouldn't be relying on officials anyway cause lets face it there crap. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Couldn't see it from my end, gunnars tweeted that he didn't foul anyone and he watched the replay over and over, gutted

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Scruffy wrote:Didn't see what happened but we shouldn't be relying on officials anyway cause lets face it there crap. :ayatollah:

It's not a case of relying on officials
We scored and the linesman disallowed it. I'm sure it was because he assumed it was shirt pulling and didn't actually see any shirt pulling, just saw the guy fall and then assumed shirt pulling was why. I realise some decisions will go for you and some against and most will even out over the season, but that cost us 3 points on a whim of a decision. We scored!!
You don't have to play spectacular football to justify 3 points, getting goals is what gets u 3 points
Robbed!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 pm

ROBBED! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 am

Couldn't see any foul but if you ever watch Chelsea John Terry must give away at least half a dozen penalties every game because there is always pushing and pulling every game :( :o :D :D