Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I can't believe..

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

.... we are still only 3 points of fourth place. Does no-one want to go up?

Re: I can't believe..

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 pm

I do.

Not to downhearted by today at all. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 pm

shocking really cos we dont even look like scoring ,cant see us doing nothing if we get there ,we just look poor.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:48 am

LutonBluebird wrote:I do.

This run is just starting to get to me now - although there has been a steady improvement since the Hull game, we just lack that little something.

Didn't forest go on a run like this last year, but then pulled themselves together at the last minute and still made the playoffs?

I'm keeping the faith, because that's what true fans do!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 am

bluebird58 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:I do.

This run is just starting to get to me now - although there has been a steady improvement since the Hull game, we just lack that little something.

Didn't forest go on a run like this last year, but then pulled themselves together at the last minute and still made the playoffs?

I'm keeping the faith, because that's what true fans do!

I think I know what that little extra is. I just think it is too late ot do anything about it.

As a true fan I've got to keep the faith.......that faith being a miracle.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 am

bluebird58 wrote:.... we are still only 3 points of fourth place. Does no-one want to go up?

But so many teams have caught us up and its not in our own hands anymore.

How many points are we from the top 2 ?

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:.... we are still only 3 points of fourth place. Does no-one want to go up?

There's still a 3pt gap to the team below us! Which is why beating Boro is a huge game....

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 am

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

There's still a 3pt gap to the team below us! Which is why beating Boro is a huge game....

And continue to hope that the teams above us slip up, there are less teams to catch each week.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:29 am

im going to post this on here again as i feel it has a relevence....

16 draws this season now... 2 wins in 14 games...... 5th time in 9 with no goals.....

do you think that we are set up to stop the opposition from winning the game, rather than trying to go out and win the game ourselves??

i am amazed that we are still only 2 pts from the playoffs ... really shows how poor this league is this yr and that it was there for the taking back in january.

to me it seems as though we are an average team of xi rather than a squad of 16-20 etc...

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im going to post this on here again as i feel it has a relevence....

16 draws this season now... 2 wins in 14 games...... 5th time in 9 with no goals.....

do you think that we are set up to stop the opposition from winning the game, rather than trying to go out and win the game ourselves??

i am amazed that we are still only 2 pts from the playoffs ... really shows how poor this league is this yr and that it was there for the taking back in january.

to me it seems as though we are an average team of xi rather than a squad of 16-20 etc...

Those facts make me more depressed :cry:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im going to post this on here again as i feel it has a relevence....

i just asked this on another thread.set up not to lose???

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:

unfortunately they are the facts!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

unfortunately they are the facts!

I agree and we cant hide from them.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 am

jtc wrote:

i just asked this on another thread.set up not to lose???

we are not good enough to stop other teams from winning or grabbing late goals.. we dont know how to shut up shop, or keep possession...