Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

message from the malaysians

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Malky make sure we don't go up this year

Has to be the only reason we are playing so poorly, not moving off the ball, not playing 2 strikers, not playing with any width - let opposition score if we look like winning otherwise Malky really is struggling as a manager.

missed his post match comments - any new excuses this time?

Re: message from the malaysians

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:59 pm

palerider wrote:Malky make sure we don't go up this year

Has to be the only reason we are playing so poorly, not moving off the ball, not playing 2 strikers, not playing with any width - let opposition score if we look like winning otherwise Malky really is struggling as a manager.

Are you for real?

Stay off the crack mate.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:05 pm

yes I'm for real and I really don't think the club want to go up this season, the football today was absolutely dire

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Why would the club not want to go up? Christ we have some bad results and the fans are expecting the end of the world :roll: wise up mate.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

LWay wrote:Why would the club not want to go up? Christ we have some bad results and the fans are expecting the end of the world :roll: wise up mate.

You need to wake up.

2 wins in 13...3 points from our last 5 home games......let me goes and find a fire hose to wake you up.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE,THE MALAYSIANS CAN'T WANT US TO GO UP,THEY WOULD'VE MADE MONEY AVAILABLE

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
LWay wrote:Why would the club not want to go up? Christ we have some bad results and the fans are expecting the end of the world :roll: wise up mate.

You need to wake up.

2 wins in 13...3 points from our last 5 home games......let me goes and find a fire hose to wake you up.

well said L WAY

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

You need to wake up.

So us playing poorly reflects on everyone in the club? If that's true then I am a multi billion pound invester and I want to take Llantwit Fadre FC and make them the next Man City.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 pm

LWay wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

You need to wake up.

So us playing poorly reflects on everyone in the club? If that's true then I am a multi billion pound invester and I want to take Llantwit Fadre FC and make them the next Man City.

13 is not some.......that is what I am saying.

Where have I said everyone in the club?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:52 pm

almaff wrote:I TOTALLY AGREE,THE MALAYSIANS CAN'T WANT US TO GO UP,THEY WOULD'VE MADE MONEY AVAILABLE

Apart from the reputed £1.2m a month? Let's face it, were fucked and they are going to cash in on their secured debt before too long

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Can anyone explain this. You have one of the best attendances in the Championship, but you are "loosing" one million a month. The maths just do not make sense, it does not add up (no pun intended). To loose that much, you must be paying some pretty good wages.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:24 pm

palerider wrote:Malky make sure we don't go up this year

Spent 5 minutes talking about the disallowed goal and bad officiating and the referees association etc..

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm

white heat wrote:Can anyone explain this. You have one of the best attendances in the Championship, but you are "loosing" one million a month. The maths just do not make sense, it does not add up (no pun intended). To loose that much, you must be paying some pretty good wages.

I think we are about the 7th best attended club in the Championship , but matchday income does not represent the majority of total income (ours for last season was just over 40%).
Also we are competing against a number of clubs benefitting from the "reward for failure" that is the Premier League parachute payment system worth £16m to those relegated last season (equivalent to out total income).

You are right to say that our wage bill is a problem. Last season it was 100%of our total income.

p.s. the word you were looking for was "lose" not "loose". Why can`t people get that simple word right? Even worse is the "could of" instead of "could have" rubbish , let alone not knowing the difference between "to" and "too" - a maximum of 3 letters ffs :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:35 pm

white heat wrote:Can anyone explain this. You have one of the best attendances in the Championship, but you are "loosing" one million a month. The maths just do not make sense, it does not add up (no pun intended). To loose that much, you must be paying some pretty good wages.

probly good wages, but dont get to excited as we know your club wont get into debt with players wages! thats great in short term but that policy has never kept any side in premier! and longer in premier more it costs and that is a well documented fact! so dont be surprised if you struggle to keep players when clubs come calling in summer also players wont join you because wages not enough! viscious circle that as beset lots clubs, your striker is classic case you cant afford him at end loan period
and you are in premiership and no debt! very strange indeed! wheres the money going? been told get 40ml season ect ect whilst on pitch things rosey dont think its all going to end happily ever after off it! ask every club relegated even after many years in premier they had to cut players because couldnt afford them! and thats fact aswell! and on losing money as you well know we have historic debt taking up funds but we have kept going not like you taking simple way out (administration) so you cant judge us on that point!!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

probly good wages, but dont get to excited as we know your club wont get into debt with players wages! thats great in short term but that policy has never kept any side in premier! and longer in premier more it costs and that is a well documented fact! so dont be surprised if you struggle to keep players when clubs come calling in summer also players wont join you because wages not enough! viscious circle that as beset lots clubs, your striker is classic case you cant afford him at end loan period
and you are in premiership and no debt! very strange indeed! wheres the money going? been told get 40ml season ect ect whilst on pitch things rosey dont think its all going to end happily ever after off it! ask every club relegated even after many years in premier they had to cut players because couldnt afford them! and thats fact aswell! and on losing money as you well know we have historic debt taking up funds but we have kept going not like you taking simple way out (administration) so you cant judge us on that point!!

I don't know why you are getting so defensive. It is an honest question, how the hell are you leaking a million a month? If you are loosing that sort of coin, with your following, how are other clubs in the Championship surviving?

You have raised a good point about how difficult it is to stay in the EPL, but our lot will not put the future of the club in jeopardy to stay there. Maybe clubs do need a sugar daddy to bankroll them in order to be successful, only time will tell as far as we are concerned.

The big difference is, you have an objective at the start of the season to finish in the top two and get promoted. Although we play in "The Best League In The World" every week, the objective of most of us in the EPL is to finish out of the drop zone.