Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They got a cheek....

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:39 pm

To be picking up their several thousand pounds a week wages after that Gutless, Clueless performance. Footballers should be on a performance related pay structure, if they play well or play bad pay them accordingly. This Team just aren't good enough!!

Re: They got a cheek....

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:46 pm

Cardiffmad wrote:To be picking up their several thousand pounds a week wages after that Gutless, Clueless performance. Footballers should be on a performance related pay structure, if they play well or play bad pay them accordingly. This Team just aren't good enough!!

It aint just us, all the teams around us are going through similar..

Still all to play for.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Cardiffmad wrote:To be picking up their several thousand pounds a week wages after that Gutless, Clueless performance. Footballers should be on a performance related pay structure, if they play well or play bad pay them accordingly. This Team just aren't good enough!!

Clueless performance? We had some moments which were pure class. We had a fair goal disallowed again and if that was given then everyone on the board would be creaming their pants over how good the team was etc etc.

Cardiff City Supporters. Worst supporters in the country when the team doesn't win.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:53 pm

LWay wrote:

Clueless performance? We had some moments which were pure class. We had a fair goal disallowed again and if that was given then everyone on the board would be creaming their pants over how good the team was etc etc.

Cardiff City Supporters. Worst supporters in the country when the team doesn't win.

That disallowed goal was the right decision.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
LWay wrote:

Wasn't. Video replays show it was the wrong decision. If anything Gunnarson was being fouled so the correct decision should have been advantage and then the goal. If he missed, Penalty. Lino made a hash of it. Let me guess, Keoghs was the wrong decision too?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:04 pm

LWay wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
LWay wrote:

Wasn't. Video replays show it was the wrong decision. If anything Gunnarson was being fouled so the correct decision should have been advantage and then the goal. If he missed, Penalty. Lino made a hash of it. Let me guess, Keoghs was the wrong decision too?

Gunnarson pulled the guy down......I saw it right in front of my eyes.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
LWay wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
LWay wrote:

Gunnarson pulled the guy down......I saw it right in front of my eyes.

Funny, because I saw it too. As did the camera's which then showed it wasn't a foul. Fighting a losing battle mate.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

LWay wrote:

Pure class? I was watching Cardiff City v Millwall 12.30ko, i don't know wot game u were watching?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

The effort was there,we simply appear to not be quite good enough this season as will 21 other teams ultimately and how many of them got to a major cup final this season

will hulls fans turn on their team? west hams?
time to man up and back our team who STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET PROMOTED

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:22 pm

englishbluebird wrote:The effort was there,we simply appear to not be quite good enough this season as will 21 other teams ultimately and how many of them got to a major cup final this season

will hulls fans turn on their team? west hams?
time to man up and back our team who STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET PROMOTED

well said :ayatollah: