Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR ALL YOU DOUBTING THOMAS'

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Given that we could be close to paying off our debtors why o why are you thinking of abandoning the club when the light is clearly shining at the end of the tunnel!!!

Given where we were last summer with players leaving left right and centre. Manager sacked. A new unproved manager brought in we all hoped to avoid relegtion. We have done that and managed to get to the League Cup final where we run Liverpool very very close. I expect if we fail to make the play offs significant changes to the playing staff and more of Malkys picks being brought in.

I feel there are a lot of DJ's old boys on the way out and our squad will grow over the summer months to fight for an automatic place next year. The teams dropping out of the EPL are not that good so if quality is brought in I am optimistic that things will go from strength to strength for a push to the EPL.

Vincent Tan I'm sure will want to work one over on Tony Fernandes so don't give up on your season ticket show some backbone and get behind the club. At the end of the day what else are you going to do on a Saturday afternoon.