Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the stadium rocking again

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:03 pm

i half expected to see weeds blowwing through the place like a cowboy film :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: the stadium rocking again

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 pm

krabb wrote:i half expected to see weeds blowwing through the place like a cowboy film :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we need to re organise the stadium get the family stand back where it should be :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:24 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
krabb wrote:i half expected to see weeds blowwing through the place like a cowboy film :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we need to re organise the stadium get the family stand back where it should be :ayatollah:

It's nothing to do with the configuration of the stadium. It's because we aren't singing much, because we aren't playing very well. Exactly the same as it used to be at Ninian park.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 pm

harold pinta wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

It's nothing to do with the configuration of the stadium. It's because we aren't singing much, because we aren't playing very well. Exactly the same as it used to be at Ninian park.

id say its worse though than ninian park

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 pm

harold pinta wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

no-one mentioned ninian park,but as you brought it up.....ninian park was better...not rocking all the time but better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:30 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Not true at all. Not in the slightest. Most times the Grange wasn't heard in the middle of the Bob Bank. And the grange end sound was artifically inflated acoustic wise due to then lower roof.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:35 pm

nerd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Not true at all. Not in the slightest. Most times the Grange wasn't heard in the middle of the Bob Bank. And the grange end sound was artifically inflated acoustic wise due to then lower roof.

i guess i just enjoyed it better and felt it was :D ive gotta move on :D