Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

decision fully justified!!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 pm

for not renewing my season tkt after about 20 years of having one. Today was awful, no pace, no width and generally clueless. Thank you Cardiff City for saving me a lot of money.

Re: decision fully justified!!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:29 pm

i was close to not renewing but im gonna go through it again :shock:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:i was close to not renewing but im gonna go through it again :shock:

I'm 51 years of age…….supported city for around 40 years and had a season tkt for over 20 years. Today was the straw that broke the camels back. I won't be renewing…………no way.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:for not renewing my season tkt after about 20 years of having one. Today was awful, no pace, no width and generally clueless. Thank you Cardiff City for saving me a lot of money.

So you are giving up on City then? Because we aren't playing very well at the moment?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:35 pm

I would give the team for some time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:roll:

Totally agree mate there is no width, no attacking threat and NO IDEAS. VISITING TEAMS MUST RELISH PLAYING US NOW AND I AIN'T RENEWING EITHER.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Jesus wept. Is this a piss take? Some people need to grow a pair :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:i was close to not renewing but im gonna go through it again :shock:

I'm 51 years of age…….supported city for around 40 years and had a season tkt for over 20 years. Today was the straw that broke the camels back. I won't be renewing…………no way.

i dont blame you to be honest mate i wasnt going to but then i thought , what else will i do when city are playing at home and i see all the fans going to the ground , just gotta not expect too much , when i first started watching city we were no where a yo yo club between league 1 and 2 , back then id never have thought we would be where we are today.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:i was closze to not renewing but im gonna go through it again :shock:

So what you are saying is this is the worst you've felt following city in 40 years !, f*cking unbieleavable blazing all the shit we have seen in all that time and this is the worse, no way mate sorry

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:for not renewing my season tkt after about 20 years of having one. Today was awful, no pace, no width and generally clueless. Thank you Cardiff City for saving me a lot of money.

Idiot...Still only 2 points outta the play offs with 6 to go..

If you`ve really been going for 20 years, then you have seen a lot worse than this..

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Wow! So despite being 7th and took you to a cup final, you're turning your back on the team?? I think this is excellent news, the more fans like this that disappear, we may actually start moving forward!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:

Wow! So despite being 7th and took you to a cup final, you're turning your back on the team?? I think this is excellent news, the more fans like this that disappear, we may actually start moving forward!

Agreed :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

And if we do make the play off's and maybe, just maybe, we go up????????? Will you still not renew?

Or if we do not make the play off's and then recruit very well in the summer with wide players and play the type of football that I believe Malkay wants to play but does not have that type of player at his disposal ( the names that were linked during Jan and the loan window were primarily wide players, so he knows what is needed ) will you not want to be part of it?

Give it some time guy's and then make a judgement call. It is not good or pretty and the minute but it is also very early in this manager and teams career together.

Just my opinion

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:16 pm

What a shitty fan.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

If you can live through the hard times then the good times are even sweeter, I'll be there next year, whatever division :ayatollah: