Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's be Brutally honest !!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:35 pm

We are average at best, today we were dire to say the least.......
SEASON OVER..... let's hope Vincent tan invest's big time this summer.

Re: Let's be Brutally honest !!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:39 pm

I would rather lose playing two or three up front from the start than sit through that for the next four seasons.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:47 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I would rather lose playing two or three up front from the start than sit through that for the next four seasons.

we wouldn't have won with 4 upfront . Kenny is out of form . Rudy is just shit and i hate to day this, but Earnie is shit too ...
Joe Mason looks burn't out :(

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Totally agree, negative formation and we are not creating chances. A shot from distance from Mc Phail and a mistake from Millwall which created Mason to have one cleared off the line. That was the first half. Our first effort on goal against Burnley was in the 46th minute and that was a Whitts free kick. Lets be a bit more adventurous and change the formation team. Conway with two strikers up top. We are predictable.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Don't think we need that much investment, just need a clear out in the right areas. 5 Full backs, 5 centre backs 9 that can play at CB yet only three out and out wingers, one target man.

If we can get Parkin, Taiwo, Quinn, Naylor, Gerrard, Keinan, Earnshaw maybe Blake off the books.

Bring in two wingers, a centre back, full back and a striker we'll have a much more balanced squad.