That was utter rubbish - Miller is abysmal

You cannot play at home just playing no goals miller up front

I have to totally agree with you and at home we are totally dire. :cry: :cry:

Re: " Sorry but that was Dire "

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Annis we were totally clueless

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:36 pm

It was awful but miller is the best we have sadly malky is proving to be a defensive minded manager who doesnt believe in width and flair.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Probably due to our fans who think we have a divine right to stroll over everybody.

Yet the last time we were in the top flight England hadn't even won the World Cup.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Annis we were totally clueless

Sadly I have to totally agree and we have been for a long time at home. :cry:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:40 pm

RFMH wrote:Probably due to our fans who think we have a divine right to stroll over everybody.

Yet the last time we were in the top flight England hadn't even won the World Cup.

So you enjoyed that today did you ?

You've enjoyed watching the last 12 league games have you ?

We are paying massive wages out and we spend fortunes watching them, we do have a right to have our opinions ?

But I will still be going to Boro away next week. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Don't despair just yet, it's going to the wire. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:43 pm

This is a sticky?

In Malky we trust?

elad wrote:Don't despair just yet, it's going to the wire. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I do believe it will go the wire :ayatollah: but I am so frustrated and seeing that dire/rubbish today yet again.

Boro here we come. :ayatollah:

n fairness i've had 2 hours sleep in the last 29 hours (work nights) so i'm not enjoying much. But i'm not surprised either, we lacked what Conway gave us, Earnshaw still shows that he's not the answer and Whitts had a bad game (and lets face it he's entitled to one after how good he has been).

I didn't get carried away when we were near the top and i'm not about to go ballistic because we're on a bad run.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RFMH wrote:Probably due to our fans who think we have a divine right to stroll over everybody.

We are paying massive wages out and we spend fortunes watching them, we do have a right to have our opinions ?

I agree with RFMH, some of our fans are clueless! Constantly putting un-needed pressure on our team. One day they will learn that THEY are the ones holding the club back

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:48 pm

No its not. It's the lack of ambition from the start.

We have had a good season, I am pro Malky, but for gods sake go for it at home.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Your comments are almost as dire as our performance today. The dire performance had nothing to do with the fans and we did try and encourage them till the end today but it was like flogging a dead horse. We do not have a divine right to beat anyone but Milwall were there for the taking today and we did not take advantage.I hate to say this but we do not deserve to be in the playoffs playing like that.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:52 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

No its not. It's the lack of ambition from the start.

We have had a good season, I am pro Malky, but for gods sake go for it at home.

SPOT ON. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:53 pm

It's obvious, this team do'nt want to be promoted. They are quite content to amble along in the Championship. Let's be honest, if by some miracle we were promoted, who in this team could cut it in the Prem.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree with RFMH, some of our fans are clueless! Constantly putting un-needed pressure on our team. One day they will learn that THEY are the ones holding the club back

So our fans are clueless regarding our last 14 games ?

We do pay our money and turn up.

So we have no right to moan on here ?

I never booed them today, just left not saying a word.

Your happy with how we are playing ?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:55 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:It's obvious, this team do'nt want to be promoted. They are quite content to amble along in the Championship. Let's be honest, if by some miracle we were promoted, who in this team could cut it in the Prem.

Name me a current player who is good enough to play in the Premiership ?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
elad wrote:Don't despair just yet, it's going to the wire. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I do believe it will go the wire :ayatollah: but I am so frustrated and seeing that dire/rubbish today yet again.

Boro here we come. :ayatollah:[/quote

I know Annis, it's very frustrating at the moment, everyone in the stadium is kicking every ball for them willing them to turn it around, I do feel that we will turn it around and get that all important playoff place. :)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:It's obvious, this team do'nt want to be promoted. They are quite content to amble along in the Championship. Let's be honest, if by some miracle we were promoted, who in this team could cut it in the Prem.

Name me a current player who is good enough to play in the Premiership ?

I honestly ca'nt. :(

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:02 pm

elad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Boro here we come. :ayatollah:[/quote

I know Annis, it's very frustrating at the moment, everyone in the stadium is kicking every ball for them willing them to turn it around, I do feel that we will turn it around and get that all important playoff place. :)

I thought our fans were very patient today and when we attacked we really got behind them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 pm

It's definately not pretty to watch at the minute.

I didn't think we were up to much in the first, but there was an improvement in the second half. Once again though I can't remember their keeper being worked much.

In my opinion we are very predictable to play against as when we go forward we play in front of the other team's back 4 all afternoon. There is no one in our side threatening to get behind their back 4. I don't care what standard of football you play, Champions League or Sunday League, if you play against a forward line that has one up top and no one running in behind it's an easy game for the defending team. As it is, the ball is largely hoofed up to Miller and he has a 50/50 chance of getting hold of it. If he does get hold of it there are no midfield players in and around him supporting him and none of them run beyond him and try and get in behind the defence.

What is baffling is that we can all see that this current set up is not working. Yes, we're not getting beat, but we are playing negative boring football and we're not winning. Now if we can see this, surely Malky can see this? Assuming he can see it, why isn't he changing it? This is not some over reaction to one or two poor results we're on a prolonged run of poor form.

Also, if you look at our results from August to December we were sneaking quite a few games by the odd goal, I think what's happening now is that teams have worked us out and the games we were sneaking a win in we are now drawing or losing

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm

To be honest I would prefer Route Canal Treatment than go through that first half again....dire.