Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THE JACKS RENEWED 13,000 SEASON TICKETS

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:550 quid to watch that load of crap Malky spewing out week in week out :lol: For 100 quid less you could watch superb football and in the Premier League.

And you don't honestly think we'll not sell out surely :roll:

Two things you moron:

1. Yes I would rather watch that crap, it's a religion mate and if you supported a club for many a year, unlike you you plastic, you would maybe understand.
2. You should sell out, but the season after when the honeymoon is over! ............................... ;)

:lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
waddle wrote:simple as far as i can see we have got rid of some of the tossers who only bought a season ticket cos we were in the prem and the novelty wore off after seeing the big boys play down here, they will now go on sale to jack army members ie the people who couldn't get a season ticket but still went to away games and struggled to get tickets for the home ones , the waiting list will now swallow the tickets up with people who deserve them ! happy days

Now THAT I totally agree with. I've no doubt you will get rid of them, just thought everyone would have jumped in already for another Prem season.

How come the fair weathers have lost interest so early? But if it gets the tickets to the die hards then good.

I do know it's renewals only by the way, so are ours. Therefore we can make a comparison.

you thought we would have a 100% renewal rate :roll:

as was explained up the thread we had a 90% renewal rate , that is with a waiting list of around 4k so we will sell 100% of our tickets so bit of a stupid thread really isn't it

what was the attendance today ? should give you a bit of comfort after another shit performance on the field because we all now that the size of the crowd is the main thing isn't it :lol: :lol:

NJ isn't the best with maths though even 14000 (your site seems a bit confused as it mentions both 14k and 13k)/16000 is NOT 90%. He likes to play with figures, but isn't quite as clever as he thinks. (He's still waiting for us to go bust- as he predicted 5 years ago)

Truth is 2-3000 will either renew today/tomorrow, or haven't got the cash/interest to continue.

Either way, its no big deal I'm sure you will sell the 16k. It does however question whether its worth gambling on expanding your stadium .

As for us, I'm delighted we've sold 15k already, sure we will sell more next week and CERTAIN, that come August we will have sold more than your 16k.

No, it's 87.5% and seeing that quite a few more would have renewed after that article went up, a figure of 90% at the moment is probably spot on.

It has been stated on here that you have sold 15,000. Now seeing as 1,000 of those were new tickets and not renewals and you're ST number for this season is apparently 18,500, your renewal rate is 75.6%. And that is off the back of using a cup final to get people to renew in order to get an extra ticket.

So a renewal rate of 90% (or 87.5% if you assume no tickets have been sold since the article went up) with one day still to go is remarkable given the current economic climate and the increase in our season ticket prices. Mine for example went up 50%.

As for you being certain you will sell more than our 16k, that is an irrelevance seeing as 16k is the maximum we can sell.

I'm afraid you're really clutching at straws here.

The problem is you are 'assuming' again. If you want to use a quoted figure to make your calculation you have to expect to be pulled up when you are proven wrong. Which you were.

The next point is our fans can still 'renew' any time between now and well, next May but any who don't might find their seat is gone. 3000+ bought at a later date last year.
So just like your 'renewal rate' is likel to change in the next day or 2 ours will change regularly for the next few months. We are only a few hundred down from the same time last year -when it looked like we had a very good chance of automatics, and the likes of Bellamy, Bothroyd and Chopra playing for us.

As for 'we've only got 16k to sell' well.. tough sh1t. :lol:

It was a fair question asked, why 2-3k haven't already renewed given you'd had such a good season.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:550 quid to watch that load of crap Malky spewing out week in week out :lol: For 100 quid less you could watch superb football and in the Premier League.

And you don't honestly think we'll not sell out surely :roll:

550 quid. What the feck are you on about.

So full of shit -is your real name toilet.

Are you ok,you seem rattled,Tim?

Go on then,how much are they? :roll:

Look for yourself you lazy tosser :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
waddle wrote:simple as far as i can see we have got rid of some of the tossers who only bought a season ticket cos we were in the prem and the novelty wore off after seeing the big boys play down here, they will now go on sale to jack army members ie the people who couldn't get a season ticket but still went to away games and struggled to get tickets for the home ones , the waiting list will now swallow the tickets up with people who deserve them ! happy days

Now THAT I totally agree with. I've no doubt you will get rid of them, just thought everyone would have jumped in already for another Prem season.

How come the fair weathers have lost interest so early? But if it gets the tickets to the die hards then good.

I do know it's renewals only by the way, so are ours. Therefore we can make a comparison.

you thought we would have a 100% renewal rate :roll:

as was explained up the thread we had a 90% renewal rate , that is with a waiting list of around 4k so we will sell 100% of our tickets so bit of a stupid thread really isn't it

what was the attendance today ? should give you a bit of comfort after another shit performance on the field because we all now that the size of the crowd is the main thing isn't it :lol: :lol:

NJ isn't the best with maths though even 14000 (your site seems a bit confused as it mentions both 14k and 13k)/16000 is NOT 90%. He likes to play with figures, but isn't quite as clever as he thinks. (He's still waiting for us to go bust- as he predicted 5 years ago)

Truth is 2-3000 will either renew today/tomorrow, or haven't got the cash/interest to continue.

Either way, its no big deal I'm sure you will sell the 16k. It does however question whether its worth gambling on expanding your stadium .

As for us, I'm delighted we've sold 15k already, sure we will sell more next week and CERTAIN, that come August we will have sold more than your 16k.

No, it's 87.5% and seeing that quite a few more would have renewed after that article went up, a figure of 90% at the moment is probably spot on.

It has been stated on here that you have sold 15,000. Now seeing as 1,000 of those were new tickets and not renewals and you're ST number for this season is apparently 18,500, your renewal rate is 75.6%. And that is off the back of using a cup final to get people to renew in order to get an extra ticket.

So a renewal rate of 90% (or 87.5% if you assume no tickets have been sold since the article went up) with one day still to go is remarkable given the current economic climate and the increase in our season ticket prices. Mine for example went up 50%.

As for you being certain you will sell more than our 16k, that is an irrelevance seeing as 16k is the maximum we can sell.

I'm afraid you're really clutching at straws here.

The problem is you are 'assuming' again. If you want to use a quoted figure to make your calculation you have to expect to be pulled up when you are proven wrong. Which you were.

The next point is our fans can still 'renew' any time between now and well, next May but any who don't might find their seat is gone. 3000+ bought at a later date last year.
So just like your 'renewal rate' is likel to change in the next day or 2 ours will change regularly for the next few months. We are only a few hundred down from the same time last year -when it looked like we had a very good chance of automatics, and the likes of Bellamy, Bothroyd and Chopra playing for us.

As for 'we've only got 16k to sell' well.. tough sh1t. :lol:

It was a fair question asked, why 2-3k haven't already renewed given you'd had such a good season.

Well it's 2k on the figures given by the club as of this morning. I'm sure many of these will renew between now and close of play tomorrow as people generally get paid at the end of the month. Those that don't will obviously have their reasons with the main one probably being they can no longer afford it, but it's not as if there aren't many waiting in the wings to snap them up.

As far as I'm concerned, our renewal rate for next season is excellent and don't see what the issue is.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:46 pm

NJ isn't the best with maths though even 14000 (your site seems a bit confused as it mentions both 14k and 13k)/16000 is NOT 90%. He likes to play with figures, but isn't quite as clever as he thinks. (He's still waiting for us to go bust- as he predicted 5 years ago) Truth is 2-3000 will either renew today/tomorrow, or haven't got the cash/interest to continue. Either way, its no big deal I'm sure you will sell the 16k. It does however question whether its worth gambling on expanding your stadium . As for us, I'm delighted we've sold 15k already, sure we will sell more next week and CERTAIN, that come August we will have sold more than your 16k.[/quote] No, it's 87.5% and seeing that quite a few more would have renewed after that article went up, a figure of 90% at the moment is probably spot on. It has been stated on here that you have sold 15,000. Now seeing as 1,000 of those were new tickets and not renewals and you're ST number for this season is apparently 18,500, your renewal rate is 75.6%. And that is off the back of using a cup final to get people to renew in order to get an extra ticket. So a renewal rate of 90% (or 87.5% if you assume no tickets have been sold since the article went up) with one day still to go is remarkable given the current economic climate and the increase in our season ticket prices. Mine for example went up 50%. As for you being certain you will sell more than our 16k, that is an irrelevance seeing as 16k is the maximum we can sell. I'm afraid you're really clutching at straws here.[/quote] The problem is you are 'assuming' again. If you want to use a quoted figure to make your calculation you have to expect to be pulled up when you are proven wrong. Which you were. The next point is our fans can still 'renew' any time between now and well, next May but any who don't might find their seat is gone. 3000+ bought at a later date last year. So just like your 'renewal rate' is likel to change in the next day or 2 ours will change regularly for the next few months. We are only a few hundred down from the same time last year -when it looked like we had a very good chance of automatics, and the likes of Bellamy, Bothroyd and Chopra playing for us. As for 'we've only got 16k to sell' well.. tough sh1t. :lol: It was a fair question asked, why 2-3k haven't already renewed given you'd had such a good season.[/quote] Well it's 2k on the figures given by the club as of this morning. I'm sure many of these will renew between now and close of play tomorrow as people generally get paid at the end of the month. Those that don't will obviously have their reasons with the main one probably being they can no longer afford it, but it's not as if there aren't many waiting in the wings to snap them up. As far as I'm concerned, our renewal rate for next season is excellent and don't see what the issue is.[/quote] Which is pretty much what I've already said above ? Although you will probably have a similar proportion who have renewed by the same point as us. (us 14k out of 15.5k, you 14k+this weekend sales out of 16k ish) -these are like with like comparisons as your 75% figure for us compared renewals by mar v tickets sold for the chole season, not by the same point in time. Then onto ours, well given we've done 15k already, will probably sell the rest of the Family Stand in the next few days and a few hundred more, then we have then got the rest of the summer to make it up. I don't think we'll be a long way short of what we've sold this year next season either, which will once again make us one of the best supported sides in the Championship and put us in the top 20 in the country for ST sales again. Not bad for a mere Championship club :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:53 pm

what the feck was that mess :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:58 pm

6 bysedd wrote:what the feck was that mess :lol:

Its one of those 'legal documents'

By the way at least unlike your official site I don't start off by saying 14k then change to 13k further down.

and is that you in the picture :lol: :lol:

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/ ... 29,00.html

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Tim,you're having a nightmare,son.Been a long old day i understand.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:14 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Tim,you're having a nightmare,son.Been a long old day i understand.

Easy day thanks. After a tough week.

Anyway back to the pic..

Not denying it then ? :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Tim. big mistake fella... not top twenty in the country...THE NUMBER ONE IN OUR COUNTRY!!

Great post fella! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm

NJ73 wrote:It's actually 14k. That is a 90% renewal rate so far and the deadline isn't until tomorrow.

Any remaining season tickets will be snapped up as soon as they go on sale to JackArmy members.

So I completely fail to see your point.

By the way, your renewal rate is just 75%.

slow uptake isnt it? would thought sold them all immediately this seasons members anyway! so why so slow?? after all you are in premiership!! and you got waiting list? something doesnt sound right? lol 90% his better rate than ours but we have more to sell! so not compareable

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:It's actually 14k. That is a 90% renewal rate so far and the deadline isn't until tomorrow.

Any remaining season tickets will be snapped up as soon as they go on sale to JackArmy members.

slow uptake isnt it? would thought sold them all immediately this seasons members anyway! so why so slow?? 90% his better rate than ours but we have more to sell! so not compareable

A 90% uptake with a large price increase in the current economic climate with a day to go is slow?

On what planet is that?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

slow uptake isnt it? would thought sold them all immediately this seasons members anyway! so why so slow?? 90% his better rate than ours but we have more to sell! so not compareable

A 90% uptake with a large price increase in the current economic climate with a day to go is slow?

On what planet is that?

A small prem club with a small stadium sell out...what ever next? :roll: :roll: :roll:
aa

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 pm

waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Simple point, we sold more from a lower league position when your status as a Premiership club should have seen you sold out.

Forget your fancy scatty lady da renewal rate, during a person when ST's can renew you have sold less.

its not total sales you muppet its renewals they will still be all sold :roll:

funny just read from swans fan that you are losing fair weathered fans as 1st season in premier novilty? so genuine fans will get season tickets now! doesnt make much sense thought everyone wanted to watch premiership footy?
and why havnt this seasons ticket holders renewed before now? why wait until last day to renew? just getting mixed messages from your fans

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Simple point, we sold more from a lower league position when your status as a Premiership club should have seen you sold out.

Forget your fancy scatty lady da renewal rate, during a person when ST's can renew you have sold less.

funny just read from swans fan that you are losing fair weathered fans as 1st season in premier novilty? so genuine fans will get season tickets now! doesnt make much sense thought everyone wanted to watch premiership footy?
and why havnt this seasons ticket holders renewed before now? why wait until last day to renew? just getting mixed messages from your fans

So tell me, what renewal percentage would you currently find acceptable?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:14 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

deosnt matter as all was saying is that several of you are saying different things! i no one of you might be right but just dont know who! lol but to say in this economic climate as a reason for present season tickets not being renewed is poor as we have sold more and we are only champ side? so why is it not effecting us as much but it is you! the premiership side!! :lol

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

desnt matter as all was saying is that several of you are saying different things! i no one of you might be right but just dont know who! lol but to say in this economic climate as a reason for present season tickets not being renewed is poor as we have sold more and we are only champ side? so why is it not effecting us but it is you the premiership side!! :lol

You have a far lower renewal rate.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Get over yrself, u complete and utter toss pot!! The Swansea style of play?!!!
Rogers adopted the Martinez style of play! That's not dismissing yr quality. I'm just pointing out, this avent been a long term thing. I remember half yr team couldn't trap a bag of cement, never mind kick a tin!! f*cking assholes!!!