Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE JACKS RENEWED 13,000 SEASON TICKETS

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 am

WE RENEWED 15,000 SEASON TICKETS, IMAGINE IF WE WERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, I STILL SAY WE WOULD GET OVER 40,000 AVERAGE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE WILL PROB GET 18,000 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ANY WAY FOR NEXT SEASON. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE JACKS RENEWED 13,000 SEASON TICKETS

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 am

yet another post about swansea?

WOW totally obessed with your more successful neighbours
:shock:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 am

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/ ... 29,00.html

Already attached the link to the threads concerning ticket sales and biggest club. No posts explaining the lack of sales yet. ;)

It does say 14k in the title but 13k in the body of the piece.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 am

SilverSufer wrote:yet another post about swansea?

The Irony

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 am

SilverSufer wrote:yet another post about swansea?

Hold your horses you silver haired dude. WestWhite came on here almost a week ago and asked the question. The answers came thick and fast, heated debates ensued and Annis is just adding yet another answer to the question.

If you want to come on here and ask questions don't get all defensive when we answer them.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 am

It's actually 14k. That is a 90% renewal rate so far and the deadline isn't until tomorrow.

Any remaining season tickets will be snapped up as soon as they go on sale to JackArmy members.

So I completely fail to see your point.

By the way, your renewal rate is just 75%.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 am

NJ73 wrote:It's actually 14k. That is a 90% renewal rate so far and the deadline isn't until tomorrow.

Any remaining season tickets will be snapped up as soon as they go on sale to JackArmy members.

Simple point, we sold more from a lower league position when your status as a Premiership club should have seen you sold out.

Forget your fancy scatty lady da renewal rate, during a person when ST's can renew you have sold less.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 am

simple as far as i can see we have got rid of some of the tossers who only bought a season ticket cos we were in the prem and the novelty wore off after seeing the big boys play down here, they will now go on sale to jack army members ie the people who couldn't get a season ticket but still went to away games and struggled to get tickets for the home ones , the waiting list will now swallow the tickets up with people who deserve them ! happy days

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:WE RENEWED 15,000 SEASON TICKETS, IMAGINE IF WE WERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, I STILL SAY WE WOULD GET OVER 40,000 AVERAGE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE WILL PROB GET 18,000 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ANY WAY FOR NEXT SEASON. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis. On what realistic basis do yuo think you could average over 40000 in the premier league when your last game in the top flight drew an attendance of 8516? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am

Wayne S wrote:
NJ73 wrote:It's actually 14k. That is a 90% renewal rate so far and the deadline isn't until tomorrow.

Simple point, we sold more from a lower league position when your status as a Premiership club should have seen you sold out.

Forget your fancy scatty lady da renewal rate, during a person when ST's can renew you have sold less.

its not total sales you muppet its renewals they will still be all sold :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

I think annis is becoming a stalker ,

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 am

Fusilier52 wrote:I think annis is becoming a stalker ,

no all it is is that actual football isn't important anymore , size of crowd is the new thing apparently , and something called a fanbase which i think is people who might come to a game but don't :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 pm

waddle wrote:

no all it is is that actual football isn't important anymore , size of crowd is the new thing apparently , and something called a fanbase which i think is people who might come to a game but don't :lol:

ah yes I understand now, so based on that theory they must be HUGE. even bigger than Barcelona

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 pm

waddle wrote:simple as far as i can see we have got rid of some of the tossers who only bought a season ticket cos we were in the prem and the novelty wore off after seeing the big boys play down here, they will now go on sale to jack army members ie the people who couldn't get a season ticket but still went to away games and struggled to get tickets for the home ones , the waiting list will now swallow the tickets up with people who deserve them ! happy days

Now THAT I totally agree with. I've no doubt you will get rid of them, just thought everyone would have jumped in already for another Prem season.

How come the fair weathers have lost interest so early? But if it gets the tickets to the die hards then good.

I do know it's renewals only by the way, so are ours. Therefore we can make a comparison.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
waddle wrote:

ah yes I understand now, so based on that theory they must be HUGE. even bigger than Barcelona

The style of football played at a club is not the be-all end-all of a football club.

There is so much more to a club and everyone is unique.
Ground, History, Fan-base are just a few.
The bigger than Barca are your words. I still believe Cardiff are a bigger club than Swansea.

If you think the form and style you are playing now will last forever you are very much delusional.
See you when (not if) you fall. :D :ayatollah: :D

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
waddle wrote:

The style of football played at a club is not the be-all end-all of a football club.

The bigger than Barca are your words. I still believe Cardiff are a bigger club than Swansea.

If you think the form and style you are playing now will last forever you are very much delusional.

please explain why we can't continue playing this way ?
it's got us into the premiership and the style is the same now as it was when Flynn was in charge (albeit it's been acheived in small increments ) B Rodgers adapted to our way of playing and not the other way around although admittedly he has an eye for what was missing when we were in the Championship.All teams evolve but the manner of how the game is played means you bring in players to suit the system of the team
My reference to Barcarlona was someting your previous now departed chairman aspired to

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
waddle wrote:

please explain why we can't continue playing this way ?
it's got us into the premiership and the style is the same now as it was when Flynn was in charge (albeit it's been acheived in small increments ) B Rodgers adapted to our way of playing and not the other way around although admittedly he has an eye for what was missing when we were in the Championship.All teams evolve but the manner of how the game is played means you bring in players to suit the system of the team
My reference to Barcarlona was someting your previous now departed chairman aspired to

As for SAM..it was said by one person.

Do you honestly believe we all think that?

I don't think you'll keep going on the way you are as that is the nature of football.

Bigger clubs than yours have fallen from grace (Leeds, Wednesday,Man C, to name a few) were playing great football.
Anyway, pride before a fall and all that. ;)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Wayne S wrote:
waddle wrote:simple as far as i can see we have got rid of some of the tossers who only bought a season ticket cos we were in the prem and the novelty wore off after seeing the big boys play down here, they will now go on sale to jack army members ie the people who couldn't get a season ticket but still went to away games and struggled to get tickets for the home ones , the waiting list will now swallow the tickets up with people who deserve them ! happy days

Now THAT I totally agree with. I've no doubt you will get rid of them, just thought everyone would have jumped in already for another Prem season.

How come the fair weathers have lost interest so early? But if it gets the tickets to the die hards then good.

I do know it's renewals only by the way, so are ours. Therefore we can make a comparison.

you thought we would have a 100% renewal rate :roll:

as was explained up the thread we had a 90% renewal rate , that is with a waiting list of around 4k so we will sell 100% of our tickets so bit of a stupid thread really isn't it

what was the attendance today ? should give you a bit of comfort after another shit performance on the field because we all now that the size of the crowd is the main thing isn't it :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 pm

waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

as was explained up the thread we had a 90% renewal rate , that is with a waiting list of around 4k so we will sell 100% of our tickets so bit of a stupid thread really isn't it

what was the attendance today ? should give you a bit of comfort after another shit performance on the field because we all now that the size of the crowd is the main thing isn't it :lol: :lol:

So, a small ground club sells out in the prem... :roll: :roll:

We could never do that if we got there. :D :D

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 pm

SBF1 wrote:
waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

So, a small ground club sells out in the prem... :roll: :roll:

We could never do that if we got there. :D :D

how many games have you won lately :lol: :lol: :lol: , i'd forget about the prem if i were you just concentrate on attendances , what an absolute classic , CARDIFF CITY FIGHTING PROMOTION FOR 10YRS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:42 pm

this board is getting f**king obsessed with those twats from down the road ...if you want to post about them can you not all go to planet tw*t !!!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 pm

well whether we like it or nor , we're all in a recession ,money is tight regardless which part of Wales you live.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 pm

waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

NJ isn't the best with maths though even 14000 (your site seems a bit confused as it mentions both 14k and 13k)/16000 is NOT 90%. He likes to play with figures, but isn't quite as clever as he thinks. (He's still waiting for us to go bust- as he predicted 5 years ago)

Truth is 2-3000 will either renew today/tomorrow, or haven't got the cash/interest to continue.

Either way, its no big deal I'm sure you will sell the 16k. It does however question whether its worth gambling on expanding your stadium .

As for us, I'm delighted we've sold 15k already, sure we will sell more next week and CERTAIN, that come August we will have sold more than your 16k.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:00 pm

You're all clutching at straws lads, keep it up, because it looks like your season is heading nowhere. I predicted a top six finish, but since Wembley you've been pretty poor.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 pm

13k in a small council house - shocking and piss poor. :lol: ;)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 pm

550 quid to watch that load of crap Malky spewing out week in week out :lol: For 100 quid less you could watch superb football and in the Premier League.

And you don't honestly think we'll not sell out surely :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:10 pm

6 bysedd wrote:550 quid to watch that load of crap Malky spewing out week in week out :lol: For 100 quid less you could watch superb football and in the Premier League.

550 quid. What the feck are you on about.

So full of shit -is your real name toilet.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
waddle wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

NJ isn't the best with maths though even 14000 (your site seems a bit confused as it mentions both 14k and 13k)/16000 is NOT 90%. He likes to play with figures, but isn't quite as clever as he thinks. (He's still waiting for us to go bust- as he predicted 5 years ago)

Truth is 2-3000 will either renew today/tomorrow, or haven't got the cash/interest to continue.

Either way, its no big deal I'm sure you will sell the 16k. It does however question whether its worth gambling on expanding your stadium .

As for us, I'm delighted we've sold 15k already, sure we will sell more next week and CERTAIN, that come August we will have sold more than your 16k.

No, it's 87.5% and seeing that quite a few more would have renewed after that article went up, a figure of 90% at the moment is probably spot on.

It has been stated on here that you have sold 15,000. Now seeing as 1,000 of those were new tickets and not renewals and you're ST number for this season is apparently 18,500, your renewal rate is 75.6%. And that is off the back of using a cup final to get people to renew in order to get an extra ticket.

So a renewal rate of 90% (or 87.5% if you assume no tickets have been sold since the article went up) with one day still to go is remarkable given the current economic climate and the increase in our season ticket prices. Mine for example went up 50%.

As for you being certain you will sell more than our 16k, that is an irrelevance seeing as 16k is the maximum we can sell.

I'm afraid you're really clutching at straws here.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:550 quid to watch that load of crap Malky spewing out week in week out :lol: For 100 quid less you could watch superb football and in the Premier League.

550 quid. What the feck are you on about.

So full of shit -is your real name toilet.

Are you ok,you seem rattled,Tim?

Go on then,how much are they? :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Two things you moron:

1. Yes I would rather watch that crap, it's a religion mate and if you supported a club for many a year, unlike you you plastic, you would maybe understand.
2. You should sell out, but the season after when the honeymoon is over! ............................... ;)