Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wales to open doors to mass immigration

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

swansealad69 wrote:The uk is but a island,there is over 60 million leagal pepole living here,how many non is any ones gess,so how many more can this country hold???if left to these scronging fuckers they will just come and take what they can,there for leaving this once great country and us with all sorts of problems.
I hate the fact that not only do they come here,but preach there religon and laws to us,and then if we disagree with it the f*cking do gooders class you racist,the bnp are the only real party who can see this,as the rest are just greedy fuckers who sell the sole of this country ,and let the eu do as they please,
15 years back swansea was a tidy city and alltho we had black and asians here,it was with in reason,now they have taken over taxis,all the smaller shops,and whats more have no respect,only last month i bought a pasty from a corrner shop and asked if they could warm it up ,and then tryed to charge me 16 pence for elcectric for the 40 seconds in the micro ffs,after a disagree meant and abuse aimed at the f*cking greedy slut i told her to keep it and she even told me that if i did not buy it was theft as it was out of it wraper and that she was going to call the ob,but my point is that this is what they do when they get ther feet under the table,they take the piss and stick to them selfs and start telling us what to do.
The real fuckers i cant stand are the do gooders who say its ok and we should let them do what they want??could we in there country?like f**k,
ps sory about my spelling,, :roll:

:shock: what the f**k are you on about, they wanted to charge me for warming a pastie :shock: m then we got somone saying a muslim run over railway workers :shock: so the only way forward is vote for the bnp :shock: seriously you guy's haven't got a f*cking clue :old:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 am

Itz lyke al das immigrants r cummin ova an takin r jobz lyke, we av gt 2 voat bee en pee cuz da immigrantz.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Itz lyke al das immigrants r cummin ova an takin r jobz lyke, we av gt 2 voat bee en pee cuz da immigrantz.

u nose dat bruv :D

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 am

What the f**k im saying is that they take the piss you f*cking knob head,its pricks like you who would let these pepole do what they want and get away with it.
The pasty thing was just an example of how greedy and disrispectfull the are,you could go in any shop in the past and they would not charge,yet when it comes a time when you have to pay to warm a product they are selling is taking the piss,and it all starts somewear.
Am i racist??no as i have a asian wife,but even she admits this country look after others more then it does its own,but for knobs like you thats ok because one big happy familly untill its to late.
I dont vote bnb because there to much the other way,but in what they are saying is right and if we let things go on the way they are,then its going to get worst and we as welsh english scots,are going to loose out rights in our own land,a guy went to prison last week for remarks he made on twitter wile drunk on the player who keeled over,yet the muslims who slag off british service men who have died,and wile they are being driven down a street with there famillys crying they shout abuse at them is ok,and when angry residence confront these brave muslims the ob turn on them and they get kniced ffs,and you say thats ok.???

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:31 am

Have you never considered blaming those parties that are actually responsible for these perceived problems you have with this country?

You know, Capitalism. Neo Liberalism. Class warfare. Oppression of the majority by the 1% that own all the worlds wealth?

Have you ever thought that there would be NO need for people to leave their own countries if Britain and other colonialists had plundered their countries and left them with nothing, whilst we live in relative comfort from accepting the capitalists meagre blood money in order for us to turn a blind eye and play the game that they want us to play. All the timing compromising what makes us all humans.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:48 am

swansealad69 wrote:What the f**k im saying is that they take the piss you f*cking knob head,its pricks like you who would let these pepole do what they want and get away with it.
The pasty thing was just an example of how greedy and disrispectfull the are,you could go in any shop in the past and they would not charge,yet when it comes a time when you have to pay to warm a product they are selling is taking the piss,and it all starts somewear.
Am i racist??no as i have a asian wife,but even she admits this country look after others more then it does its own,but for knobs like you thats ok because one big happy familly untill its to late.
I dont vote bnb because there to much the other way,but in what they are saying is right and if we let things go on the way they are,then its going to get worst and we as welsh english scots,are going to loose out rights in our own land,a guy went to prison last week for remarks he made on twitter wile drunk on the player who keeled over,yet the muslims who slag off british service men who have died,and wile they are being driven down a street with there famillys crying they shout abuse at them is ok,and when angry residence confront these brave muslims the ob turn on them and they get kniced ffs,and you say thats ok.???

where have i said it's ok that muslim extremist who do these things? there wankers just as much as white people who jump on the band wagon blaming any muslim for the badness a few others are making, this thread started because of an article on walesonline about how carwin Jones leader of the welsh assembly (who's white) wants to make wales a safe haven for immigrants then a few jumped straight on here blaming muslims, immigrants etc when they have said f**k all, imagine living in a shithole with a house made of sticks and plastic, no water, electric etc and there was a country that would welcome you, give shelter, food etc what would you do, the rules are made by 99% WHITE politicians not muslims or people in another country, ok when they come here they should respect our way of living but some of our own don't even live by our laws etc. anyway it's too late now the damage has been done and it's not going to change. SO BEFORE PEOPLE BLAME OTHERS START BLAMING THE WHITE CHRISTAIN PEOPLE IN CHARGE.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:57 am

So now its our fault they are such a bad stait??is it our fault that many of these countrys have more children then there lands can sustain,our have a govermeant who is corrupt?,what im saying is this country of ours is small and over crowded as it is,yet we let more in all the time,and for every 1 who comes here with a positive attetude there is 6 who just want to leach of us,because our govermeant gives them the same rights as us as soon as they come here,why do you think so many are at the ports in france trying to get here???we should stop this and make them earn what they get of us and if they proove over 5 years that they are genuing so be it,not just open our doors and say come on down,we are skint with millions out of work a collapsing economy and a over run nhs,but dont worry we will take you in with open arms and whats more you can preach what you want,stick together and take over whole areas of our towns and citys,do what you want in our schools and yet we must stick to the rules of no jewelry and so on,,,and even slag us of but if we say anything back we are racist,,,yea that sounds good,,
Like i said im no racist but i am getting tierd of all these adds to help the starving of the world and wile we are on our ass we are expected to give money to help pepole who have 6 7 8 9 kids and find that there lands cant feed them,so instead of us teaching them not to have kids we give them money to build wells,or let them come here to have a better life,and by doing so they have more kids ffs.where does it end??should we just build all over our country and give them what they want,how long do think this economy can sustain pepole living and working here and sending there money back to there famillys when it should be spent in this country to bust our economy instead of another countrys.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Agreed there is a small amount of problem muslims in this country,but we have all seen the wankers preaching there hatred to us and that we are scum and we should die,,but you never see the leaders of muslim communitys going on the news after the and saying that what these wankers say is now what the larger majority bellive,and put down these preachers of hate towards us.
As for the muslims being brought up,its that faith who are the ones who try to force ther rights on us,,thai,s bellive buddism yet they aint forcing there bellives on us as not the chinese,seeks or hindu,only the muslims,but like i said you never see the muslim leaders on tv or in our streets saying we should in public live as every one els,off course in ther homes and temples is there space and can do what they want,but in public state lawas should be for all

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Agreed there is a small amount of problem muslims in this country,but we have all seen the wankers preaching there hatred to us and that we are scum and we should die,,but you never see the leaders of muslim communitys going on the news after the and saying that what these wankers say is now what the larger majority bellive,and put down these preachers of hate towards us.
As for the muslims being brought up,its that faith who are the ones who try to force ther rights on us,,thai,s bellive buddism yet they aint forcing there bellives on us as not the chinese,seeks or hindu,only the muslims,but like i said you never see the muslim leaders on tv or in our streets saying we should in public live as every one els,off course in ther homes and temples is there space and can do what they want,but in public state lawas should be for all

that is a valid point.i,d like to see their community leaders come out and banish extremists from their mist.a not in my name march like the people of belfast did before would go a long way