Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales to open doors to mass immigration

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:01 am

Not one to talk politics but this looks like open door policy to me. No longer live in Wales as I had to move due to work and miss my beloved Wales dearly but will it look different when I return.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -30663166/

Re: Wales to open doors to mass immigration

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 am

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
This kinda shit makes me so effing angry.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 am

bluecityblue wrote::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
This kinda shit makes me so effing angry.

Its an absoloute joke ,

Fu** this country we might aswell rename ourselfs, islamic Isles

ah well at least they wil be blowing themselves up if their is a terrorist attack

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

Well I don't care if I get vilified it's the BNP for me from now on.
These goody two shites will destroy Wales and it will become a hotbed for foreign criminals . Vote the fuckers out. And that prick Carwyn James whatever his name is an out an out loony.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 am

What's wrong with immigration. As long as they do honest work and respect our laws then it'll be fine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Well I don't care if I get vilified it's the BNP for me from now on.
These goody two shites will destroy Wales and it will become a hotbed for foreign criminals . Vote the fuckers out. And that prick Carwyn James whatever his name is an out an out loony.

I only said the other evening to my mates when the budget was discussed that i am going to be voting for BNP next. We're being shafted left right and centre. Get our own house in order before even blinking at forigners seekin asylum!! Its an utter joke!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 am

adz-a32 wrote:What's wrong with immigration. As long as they do honest work and respect our laws then it'll be fine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

as i just posted, Get our own house in order before even considering forigners. I know highly qualified youngsters (18-30) who are out of work or lost out on a job to a forigner. It stinks and while unemployment levels soar and the benfit system drained, why open our arms to forigners? why not help our own first who need help?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 am

Once a Blue Always a Blue wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:What's wrong with immigration. As long as they do honest work and respect our laws then it'll be fine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

as i just posted, Get our own house in order before even considering forigners. I know highly qualified youngsters (18-30) who are out of work or lost out on a job to a forigner. It stinks and while unemployment levels soar and the benfit system drained, why open our arms to forigners? why not help our own first who need help?

What if the forigners are better? I think that these youngsters can go to another country that will help. Think outside the box.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am

adz-a32 wrote:

What if the forigners are better? I think that these youngsters can go to another country that will help. Think outside the box.

Then those so called foreigners should stay in their country and make it better for their family and their future, otherwise their country is likely to stay a backward shithole that none of them want to stay in.
Do you think Britain would've become great if everyone with skills left a few hundred years ago?
And why on earth should our youngsters have to move abroad for jobs because our country is being over run, enough is enough.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Then those so called foreigners should stay in their country and make it better for their family and their future, otherwise their country is likely to stay a backward shithole that none of them want to stay in.
Do you think Britain would've become great if everyone with skills left a few hundred years ago?
And why on earth should our youngsters have to move abroad for jobs because our country is being over run, enough is enough.

Who knows, they might like it. Or foreign trade with = more money in the economy.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Absolutely spot on.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Some extremely ignorant and naive comments in this thread.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Foresight :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Karl wrote:Some extremely ignorant and naive comments in this thread.

in what sense in a time where people are losing their jobs and unemployment is rising, we should open the doors and welcome them in with open arms i think that the immigration in this country has gone far enough

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Cardiff is and always will be a multicultural city :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Tiger wrote:Cardiff is and always will be a multicultural city :ayatollah:

nothing against multiculturism just you have to know when enough is enough

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Just read the link and unless I'm missing something it's about asylum seekers/refugees not economic immigrants - it doesn't say that Wales will take any more than usual,just that they're trying to help them better when they're here - to help them integrate and contribute to the community.

e.g If we cant give a home to a Congolese women who's been gang raped and tortured the it's a sad reflection on Wales

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Wales belongs to the the WELSH not politicians, you dirty cheating , money grabbing , status wanting cu*ts. Leave ouer proud nation alone. we dont want immigrants. Any one got a problem with that , cum to 109 on match day. OR PM ME. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:13 pm

i thought we always had opened doors :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:23 pm

got nothing against multiculturalism cause my Nan's from Jamaica and my Gramp was from Portugal, but the amount of homeless in this country is big enough as its and we're just bring more into the country how can we house our nation and people from a load of others because they've done something wrong in theirs. :?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:i thought we always had opened doors :roll:

f**k open doors we have had enough. A muslim taxi driver knocks six railway workers over in his taxi cause hes pissed off and puts them all in hospital . Brilliant if that was a christian driver he'd be done. That happend in Cardiff, yes it did. COMMENTS

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Karl wrote:Some extremely ignorant and naive comments in this thread.

It's hard to believe isn't it, Karl.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 pm

PC muppets f off. :twisted:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:PC muppets f off. :twisted:

It's my f*cking country too you clown. If you want to live in a country where only reactionary and xenophobic views are tolerated, then build yourself a f*cking time machine and fly off to Germany circa 1937

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 am

ninianblue wrote:
i thought we always had opened doors

f**k open doors we have had enough. A muslim taxi driver knocks six railway workers over in his taxi cause hes pissed off and puts them all in hospital . Brilliant if that was a christian driver he'd be done. That happend in Cardiff, yes it did. COMMENTS

You got that wrong mate they were all doing community service and some of them where black and 1 was Indian so get your facts right, I guess your not from Cardiff if you don't know this :old:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 am

f**k the lot of them smelly ragheads off :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 am

Tiger wrote:ninianblue wrote:
i thought we always had opened doors

You got that wrong mate they were all doing community service and some of them where black and 1 was Indian so get your facts right, I guess your not from Cardiff if you don't know this :old:

Tiger, u got that absolutely spot on there mate. The media dressed it up as they were railway workers but infact they were criminals doing community service and what the media also failed to say is that about 15 minutes prior to that incident the taxi driver was beaten up by these people. Now I dont condone that sort of action and the taxi driver was wrong to do what he did but I can also understand why he did it.

Now that is fact!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 am

bluebird1977 wrote:f**k the lot of them smelly ragheads off :ayatollah:

That's a clever thing to say :roll: :roll: :roll:
You shouldn't really tar them all with the same brush, there is good and bad in them just as there is with us.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:53 am

Whereby Merthyr is a bit more Aggro-Culture....if I remember.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:46 am

The uk is but a island,there is over 60 million leagal pepole living here,how many non is any ones gess,so how many more can this country hold???if left to these scronging fuckers they will just come and take what they can,there for leaving this once great country and us with all sorts of problems.
I hate the fact that not only do they come here,but preach there religon and laws to us,and then if we disagree with it the f*cking do gooders class you racist,the bnp are the only real party who can see this,as the rest are just greedy fuckers who sell the sole of this country ,and let the eu do as they please,
15 years back swansea was a tidy city and alltho we had black and asians here,it was with in reason,now they have taken over taxis,all the smaller shops,and whats more have no respect,only last month i bought a pasty from a corrner shop and asked if they could warm it up ,and then tryed to charge me 16 pence for elcectric for the 40 seconds in the micro ffs,after a disagree meant and abuse aimed at the f*cking greedy slut i told her to keep it and she even told me that if i did not buy it was theft as it was out of it wraper and that she was going to call the ob,but my point is that this is what they do when they get ther feet under the table,they take the piss and stick to them selfs and start telling us what to do.
The real fuckers i cant stand are the do gooders who say its ok and we should let them do what they want??could we in there country?like f**k,
ps sory about my spelling,, :roll: