Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got this feeling in

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 am

my gut,today is going to be the kick start we need.I fancy a 3-1 win today which will hopefully spark a run that will earn us yet another play off place........Come on blooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Re: Got this feeling in

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 am

yeeeaaah baby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:45 am

i got a feeling miller hat trick and i aint even joking!
BTW i am a miller fan as i understand how to play football before anyone jumps on my back! (basically long ball to a guy who is 32 and played all his career with ball to feet and he is only 5"9 and up there on his own. is not going to control and long ball for huds or ben) :old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 am

Don't worry Bluebird7291 you're not alone I have feeling Miller will pop at least one into the back of the net today. And then everyone will say he's the best player ever exactly what happened the last time he went a long period without scoring then scored. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:28 am

I'm feeling surpisingly confident that we will win 3-0 today. Don't care who scores but hope Miller gets at least one.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 am

You lot got me all wound up for the game.Brekkie done,gut full and off I go.Quick pint to wash the bacon down me thinks........NJOY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:26 am

anyone got a link for the game radio is better. I.E. Dazzy you up and running today im stuck in work son :ayatollah: