Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NOTHING LESS THAN A WIN TODAY "

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 am

Thats what I expect and the fans are owed it after our terrible run at home recently.

We need 3pts end off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ITS STILL ALL TO PLAY FOR/BUT WE MUST NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND NOW WIN GAMES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " NOTHING LESS THAN A WIN TODAY "

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:06 am

Def a must win.
And if Watford beat Leeds (can easily happen) and Coventry beat Hull (Coventry havnt been too bad lately) then that could be another 2 teams knocked out of the play-off race. Cant see either of them to getting 73 points or more.

Todays key play-off matches are:
Blackpool V Southampton
Brighton V Middlesbrough
West Ham V Reading

Hopefully Saints and Reading win, while the other 2 draw. Leaving it wide open for us

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 am

Last chance saloon. If we dont win today many people will its the end of our season. MUST WIN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:21 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Last chance saloon. If we dont win today many people will its the end of our season. MUST WIN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't believe that for one minute... Too many inconsistent teams in the top 4 (except 1, 2 & 3)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 am

I REALLY HATE THESE FKERS WE ARE PLAYING TO DAY, HATE WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 am

Merlin wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Last chance saloon. If we dont win today many people will its the end of our season. MUST WIN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't believe that for one minute... Too many inconsistent teams in the top 4 (except 1, 2 & 3)

A lot of fans will rule us out I think thats what he's trying to say. It really think this is a must win though to get back into the play off places and we must stay there for the final 6 games after :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 am

We are still the 4th best ranked home attack in the division with 33 goals and today we will add to that with a minimum of 2 goals. Millwall are the 13th ranked away defence in the division conceding on average 1.42 goals every away game.

Today they will concede at least two goals and 11 of our 15 wins have come from games where we have scored 2 or more goals.

3 points for the Bluebirds today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 am

castleblue wrote:We are still the 4th best ranked home attack in the division with 33 goals and today we will add to that with a minimum of 2 goals. Millwall are the 13th ranked away defence in the division conceding on average 1.42 goals every away game.

Today they will concede at least two goals and 11 of our 15 wins have come from games where we have scored 2 or more goals.

3 points for the Bluebirds today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Gary, I love your info. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: