Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fao mods. re APP

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Whats the chance of sorting out an app for this site. Fed up of going into google and bringing the site up. only a small gripe in the grand scheme of things i know. thoughts? :ayatollah:

Re: fao mods. re APP

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Is it even possible. excuse my lack of technological insight.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 pm

What sort of app do you mean?

For your phone?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:44 pm

An Iphone app would be brilliant

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm

An iPhone app will be pretty difficult unless i use a 3rd party app, but if you bookmark the site on your iphone homescreen it should have a nice fancy logo on it!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Yea app for phone. i got a samsung galaxy. couldnt bring myself to buy into the whole apple thing. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Owain wrote:An iPhone app will be pretty difficult unless i use a 3rd party app, but if you bookmark the site on your iphone homescreen it should have a nice fancy logo on it!

As Owain says - get this link bookmarked,saves alot of time :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:02 am

Owain wrote:An iPhone app will be pretty difficult unless i use a 3rd party app, but if you bookmark the site on your iphone homescreen it should have a nice fancy logo on it!

This :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 am

gingerboy wrote:Whats the chance of sorting out an app for this site. Fed up of going into google and bringing the site up. only a small gripe in the grand scheme of things i know. thoughts? :ayatollah:

Notice the icon in the Center of my home screen? As mentioned above by the boys, just bookmark the home page whilst in safari and add it to your home screen:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:50 am

Blackberry as well? :ayatollah: