Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

friday night gag

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:28 pm

I found out today that flicking water at your wife while yelling "The power of Christ compels you!" has no effect on her period. :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (big, big , day tomorrow) WE ARE CARDIFF, come on boys, 3-points lets go for it. CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: friday night gag

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm

:lol: Are you sure it has no effect? Not even a negative one? During my mrs time of the month I pretty much try and do an impression of a chameleon, trying to blend in with the surroundings so as not to be seen in case I incur her wrath.
Last edited by harold pinta on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 pm

taffy123 wrote:I found out today that flicking water at your wife while yelling "The power of Christ compels you!" has no effect on her period. :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (big, big , day tomorrow) WE ARE CARDIFF, come on boys, 3-points lets go for it. CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Try flicking sperm around a few body cavities shouting "the devil compels you"............ that may well have an effect on her period! :D

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

bloody hell. :D

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 pm

taffy123 wrote:bloody hell. :D

My wife is a psychic, I put my hand in her knickers once a month and I get my Palm red. ;) :D

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:44 pm

SBF1 wrote:
taffy123 wrote:bloody hell. :D

My wife is a psychic, I put my hand in her knickers once a month and I get my Palm red. ;) :D

:puke: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: