Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

when can i change my seat

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm

lads ive allready bought my season ticket for next season in the canton when can i change my seat cheers in advance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: when can i change my seat

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:lads ive allready bought my season ticket for next season in the canton when can i change my seat cheers in advance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From Monday am. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm

cheers annis getting a bit fed up in the canton now looking to relocate to the ninian its like being at an away game all the time :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:cheers annis getting a bit fed up in the canton now looking to relocate to the ninian its like being at an away game all the time :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There are two seats in front of me to the left available as they haven't renewed due to his son playing football next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:cheers annis getting a bit fed up in the canton now looking to relocate to the ninian its like being at an away game all the time :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There are two seats in front of me to the left available as they haven't renewed due to his son playing football next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least that's two seats he'll stay clear of now :lol:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 pm

PtB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

At least that's two seats he'll stay clear of now :lol:

Now now Paul. :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm

which block are they in annis so i can avoid :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:which block are they in annis so i can avoid :lol: :ayatollah:

See Annis!!! I was only joking but that's a bit harsh Andy :lol:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm

whats the atmosphere like over there do you sing your not going to tell me to sit down are you as sometimes i get carried away ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:whats the atmosphere like over there do you sing your not going to tell me to sit down are you as sometimes i get carried away ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Annis won't but the stewards will :x

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:whats the atmosphere like over there do you sing your not going to tell me to sit down are you as sometimes i get carried away ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Annis won't but the stewards will :x

We have a good laugh where we sit and when we stand up and sing, we do what we want. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 pm

sounds good im in nothing like a bit of banter those bar stewards need to chill 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Right i'm confused, I haven't renewed simply because i'm moving seats. Would i still be able to renew next week, but in a different seat? And there was no point in me renewing by friday if i would be sitting somewhere else next year :lol: i'm now worried for some reason :?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:26 pm

dont worry be happy :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: