Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Anyone know how many season tickets we sold over the last few days, and the rough total overall i left getting mine until today as i suppose a lot of other fans did,im :ayatollah: still hoping it will be a premier league season ticket and if not lets go for it big time next year

Re: Season tickets

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 pm

evans above wrote:Anyone know how many season tickets we sold over the last few days, and the rough total overall i left getting mine until today as i suppose a lot of other fans did,im :ayatollah: still hoping it will be a premier league season ticket and if not lets go for it big time next year

‎" FANTASTIC/SUPERB SUPPORT "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76020
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Must have been typing as you posted

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:44 pm

its getting worse, wait untill the season is over? no, you got to get your season tickets in feb. for an extra ticket for wembley? then march the 31st to hold your seat for next season, are you sure risdale still aint at the club. :roll:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

ninianblue wrote:its getting worse, wait untill the season is over? no, you got to get your season tickets in feb. for an extra ticket for wembley? then march the 31st to hold your seat for next season, are you sure risdale still aint at the club. :roll:

Im happy buying now :)