Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FANTASTIC/SUPERB SUPPORT "

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 pm

" FANTASTIC/SUPERB SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY "

Today was the final deadline day to keep your seat for next season.

At 5pm today, We have sold nearly " 15,000 " season tickets for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From Monday you can now buy and chose any seat that is spare. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Season tickets will be available to buy until April 13th then they will be removed from sale until the summer.

Also anyone can get Zebra finance and nobody will be turned down no matter how poor your credit history is, the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

C'mon City fans if you can afford to do so then buy your season ticket.

" WE ARE STILL THE BEST SUPPORTED FOOTBALL CLUB IN WALES "
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This seasons stands at 18,600 season ticket holders can we beat it ?

Re: " FANTASTIC/SUPERB SUPPORT "

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Not far off the same as we sold last year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....great support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Marc wrote:Not far off the same as we sold last year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....great support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

About 600 less Marc, but if we finish the season well and sign some quality players, we might get the 18,600 we had this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

Fairplay Annis, I think this is an absolutely fantastic gesture by the club and they need to make a bigger deal of it!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" FANTASTIC/SUPERB SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY "

Up today 5pm, We have sold nearly " 15,000 " season tickets for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From Monday you can now buy and chose any seat that is spare. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Season tickets will be available to buy until April 13th then they will be removed from sale until the summer.

Also anyone can get Zebra finance and nobody will be turned down no matter how poor your credit history is, the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

Great news Annis.

Are there many left for the Family stand to go on sale next week ?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Up today 5pm, We have sold nearly " 15,000 " season tickets for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great news Annis.

Yes Tim, a few hundred. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm

12thMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

Fairplay Annis, I think this is an absolutely fantastic gesture by the club and they need to make a bigger deal of it!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Great news Annis.

Yes Tim, a few hundred. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great, my mate is after a couple.

He supports a Prem Club (one of our lost generation- although he's prob been to 50-100 City games over the years) but his little boy loves it down the City, so he is trying to get a season ticket.

Funny thing was his lad was shaming his grandad who was supporting Liverpool in the Carling Final. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

excellent support
paid my first instalment to zebra today, definetly a brilliant gesture by the club,theres no way I could afford 350 quid in a lump sum

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 pm

I gotta say, i'm amazed by those figures. I honestly thought we'd struggle to sell 12k at this point.
if we have a big summer we'll top this years total. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:55 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I gotta say, i'm amazed by those figures. I honestly thought we'd struggle to sell 12k at this point.

And if I am honest I thought no more than 12,000 tickets sold.

We started with 1,100 new season ticket holders due to Wembley.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:I gotta say, i'm amazed by those figures. I honestly thought we'd struggle to sell 12k at this point.

And if I am honest I thought no more than 12,000 tickets sold.

We started with 1,100 new season ticket holders due to Wembley.

I know quite a few people who are thinking about getting season tickets as well.
Even if ee dont go up, and sign a few exciting players in the summer i think we'll break 18k. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:37 pm

At 5pm today, We have sold nearly " 15,000 " season tickets for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

4 from my family have renewed today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 pm

got mine with an hour to spare today :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Outstanding :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 pm

that is good.good of the club to underwrite the deal and more than good ticket sales.like it,s been said if you get p/o and /or sign a few players it should rise.ours havn,t been announced yet

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 am

Just shows how far we've come , doesn't seem that long ago we would struggle to get 10k for a midweek game at NP. I think we'll see another busy few days early next week with fans changing seats too, all we need is to find a bit of form, that will add a few more?

Excellent effort from the club with the finance but more so the fans, top top support! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 am

The Jacks rightly argue that their average attendance compared to ours is a false stat as all they can do is sell out each the Liberty each week, whereas we have a bigger ground. When they can increase capacity they will get a bigger average attendance.

I suppose we could compare ST sales at the same date. I assume that as of today they would have sold more than us.

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/ ... 29,00.html

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 am

now lets try and get more of them to come to away games with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:10 am

Annis, Like myself you will remember when we would have 4000 - 5000 and lower :o and when 8000 was a really good crowd but know 15K Season Ticket Holders shows how far we have come. When you can remember games against Halifax, Rochdale, Weymouth and Hayes in the Cup you realise how far we have come and a 0-0 draw against Millwall doesn't seem such a bad result :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 am

Seen three home games this year on my season ticket, hoping to be home for Leeds (and the playoffs), renewed for next year already.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:48 am

blueheaven wrote:Annis, Like myself you will remember when we would have 4000 - 5000 and lower :o and when 8000 was a really good crowd but know 15K Season Ticket Holders shows how far we have come. When you can remember games against Halifax, Rochdale, Weymouth and Hayes in the Cup you realise how far we have come and a 0-0 draw against Millwall doesn't seem such a bad result :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We really have come a long long way with our support long may it continue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I remember everyone of those days/nights with very low crowds, but when I look back I loved everyone of those matches. :ayatollah:

We are still in there and can still make it. :ayatollah: