Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam to buy out the Jacks

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Looks like he's getting his pay out should be able to afford to buy out the jacks now. Wont cost much, he will have enough left for an eyebrow trim :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Sam to buy out the Jacks

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 pm

WTF you've finally paid up ?

well you may have been taken in by the camel humping graesy toe rag but we have much better taste

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:WTF you've finally paid up ?

well you may have been taken in by the camel humping graesy toe rag but we have much better taste

Get back to stealing cars and shagging family members, prick. :D :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

I was never taken in by the above :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 am

dont call him that, he paid for you scruffy fans buses to ninian in 2002. saying that, you being a plastic werent there was you? :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:52 am

murphy wrote:

dont call him that, he paid for you scruffy fans buses to ninian in 2002. saying that, you being a plastic werent there was you? :lol:

he is what he is as you are what you are ,

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

Deep.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

and you are what you are. an ungrateful c**t!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 pm

murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

you really must be joking . ungrateful for what , a bus ride into cardiff , no thanks he was delusional (and slightly mad) but fair play he made a mint out of you lot

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

you really must be joking . ungrateful for what , a bus ride into cardiff , no thanks he was delusional (and slightly mad) but fair play he made a mint out of you lot

made a mint out of us :? hows that? i payed the same money watching cardiff under him, then i have under other owners

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 pm

murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

Thats fine , but you're still watching Champion ship football and to be honest likely to again next season ,a succesful business man very rarely loses money and the monies we're talking about regarding a football club are huge and he wasn't stung .

made a mint out of us :? hows that? i payed the same money watching cardiff under him, then i have under other owners

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

i got no problem being in the championship. i've been to most prem grounds and i'm guarrented away tickets while we're in the champ.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:12 pm

same as petty stung swansea. most clubs have been stung by greedy owners.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:33 pm

murphy wrote:same as petty stung swansea. most clubs have been stung by greedy owners.

Yes and its always the fans left behind who live with the stigma , we've had a few lucky escapes and thats why the club is run the way it is now.Hopefully more trust will be established with high percentage of actual supporters having some say in how their clubs are run.I'm always dubious of big investors coming in because if the likes of the arabs with Man city and Abramovich at Chelsea decide they want another toy god help those clubs .