Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOVERNMENT ADVISE ABOUT PETROL BUT......

Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 pm

If you're stupid enough to a)store petrol in your kitchen and b)transfer said petrol from one container to another, in said kitchen whilst the f*cking cooker is on, then getting burnt is natures way of calling you a daft b*stard :ayatollah:

Re: GOVERNMENT ADVISE ABOUT PETROL BUT......

Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm suprised she hasn't tried to sue the goverment, knowning our fucked up justice system she could probably get some compo there blaming the goverment for causing her to panic buy!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:If you're stupid enough to a)store petrol in your kitchen and b)transfer said petrol from one container to another, in said kitchen whilst the f*cking cooker is on, then getting burnt is natures way of calling you a daft b*stard :ayatollah:

i couldnt agree more what a stupid bint

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

It was a stupid thing to do but even stupider was the Tory MP who suggested we should store petrol in the first place :roll:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 pm

bluecyw wrote:It was a stupid thing to do but even stupider was the Tory MP who suggested we should store petrol in the first place :roll:

Spot on bluecyw :ayatollah: - This Country :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

p
Last edited by sloper_road_legend on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:24 am

what a stupid, stupid bunch of people we are in this country...
we have to follow a crowd like sheep, why cant we all just make our own decisions instead of following fu cking idiots

i dread to think what will happen when we have an actual crisis, joke of a country, absoloute joke,

the next up genuration are completely f**k*ed be even more stupid

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

I feel sorry for her but only because she is fcking stupid :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 am

Given the chance I would leave this country tomorrow. Its a complete JOKE. :evil:
It would be expensive though flying back for the city games. :ayatollah: