Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is your boy playing football in the morning and you going

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 am

to get to the city late,we have put game back to 10 oclock,but still going to struggle to get there on time......f@cking early kick offs :( :( :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: is your boy playing football in the morning and you going

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:48 am

I run an u10s team in pentwyn. we normally play 3 games on a sat morning inc one against our b team. tommorow weve arranged to play only two and scrap the b team game. should be finished by 11, home quick change, on our way by half past. hopefully. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 am

gingerboy wrote:I run an u10s team in pentwyn. we normally play 3 games on a sat morning inc one against our b team. tommorow weve arranged to play only two and scrap the b team game. should be finished by 11, home quick change, on our way by half past. hopefully. :ayatollah:

i coach heath park under 12's,so be lucky to finish by 12 :( :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 am

There are about 10 season ticket holders in our team ( if you include the dads ), luckily the other team have agreed to a 9am kick off, otherwise it would be a half tiem job.

Do early kick offs prevent trouble - just look at the Chelsea game to see the answer - if you want to fight you'll find a way, similarly if you want to get bollox drunk you just start drinking earlier.
They are a bloody pain in the arse and City never do well from a change of kick off ( no stats top back it up, just a gut feeling )

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 am

krabb wrote:
gingerboy wrote:I run an u10s team in pentwyn. we normally play 3 games on a sat morning inc one against our b team. tommorow weve arranged to play only two and scrap the b team game. should be finished by 11, home quick change, on our way by half past. hopefully. :ayatollah:

i coach heath park under 12's,so be lucky to finish by 12 :( :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldn't you of asked for a free saturday, and then play another time

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
krabb wrote:

Couldn't you of asked for a free saturday, and then play another time

already a backlog of games, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 am

Son's game moved from 10.30 to 9.30 as 6 of the team are season ticket holders!!! should be okay!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:25 am

If his team have a game, it'll only be a friendly, so they don't mind him missing it. We won't be missing the Millwall match and we're on an early train, no doubt about that!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:48 am

My boys ko has been brought forward to if 9.30 so just need to get from whitchurch to canton rugby club by 11:30 for a couple of swiftys before hand

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 am

My boys ko has been brought forward to if 9.30 so just need to get from whitchurch to canton rugby club by 11:30 for a couple of swiftys before hand