Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rogers could be on his way to London maybe?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:I know for a fact that Brendan Rodgers will not be leaving the jacks this season

I think there is a good chance he'll go in the summer.

Money talks.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:I know for a fact that Brendan Rodgers will not be leaving the jacks this season

Who are you ,his butler ?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 pm

murphy wrote:
jtc wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
jtc wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Can you imagine the compensation we'd get if he was to go though :shock: Still rather him stay obviously but we'd be richly compensated should he decide to go.

its replacing him though mate and what players he,d take with him.then its who replaces him .if the replacement wasn,t a footballing manager and was more of a hoofball merchant than it could go bozzeyed for you.to be fair there seems to be a link with decent football being played there for a number of years now so it might be the policy of the boardroom to play the game in the manner you do.i went to blues v swans was it 08/09 at blues.around christmas time?0.0 but you footballed us to death.was martinez in charge then?we got proper shown up that day and don,t forget we had players who had a lot more experience than you.i don,t think b.r will go yet nor in the summer.next year will be harder.it was interesting on sat just gone.everton, a team well established made provisions to play a certain way to combat you.says a lot really on how well you have done but don,t get too carried away.next season will be the test.i think you,ll pass it but it will be different to this season

Nice one.i'd prefer the manager than the money every time but we've got to be realistic as Brendans stock as gone through the roof.It's footballing clubs like spurs that will want him so we can never say never.I think there's only a handful of managers around who could continue the Swansea way,Rodgers,Martinez and Pep Guardiola :lol:Im sure there's more and im sure the club would find the next man to carry us forward,especially with a huge compensation war chest if BR does go.I remember that 0-0 at yours and yes it was Martinez in charge.I also remember you coming to ours and us being in front until Kevin Phillips came on and buried us,think it finished 3-2.It was also the game that finished Ferrie Bodde,effectively. :(

I never thought i'd say it up until recently and i'd get murdered for it if i said it in the wrong place but Martinez coming back to us might not be a bad thing :?

There i said it.

im a football fan chris.i,d be blind if i couldn,t see the progress swfc have done.yes r.m could drop in to that style again.wigan play well mate.just they can,t finish.di canio?hughton?maybe .i think b.r will stay a bit.he is king at the lib.he won,t be able to go to bigger clubs and tell the moneymen to build training grounds etc.they might already have them though :) it would be of interest to see if your reserves /youth team play like the 1st team.that would indicate that its a long term policy so then if b.r went it would have to be a footballing manager otherwise the whole ethos would be destroyed.it seems a steady ship down w/wales.off to work now

swfc :? what progress have sheff wed made. :lol:

opps :oops: :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:06 am

I doubt he will be leaving yet, his ego its too big to risk failure at a big club
He will go eventually but for the moment he still has the valid excuse that his work is not yet complete at swansea city