Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How long before V for Vendetta?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 pm

After the scenes today in Spain, one of the more laid back countries in the EU, have you asked yourself how long it will be before something gives and we have serious civil unrest / disorder / revolution on our hands?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17545174

In the last three years, very few countries in Europe can say that they have not experienced civil unrest similar to what's going on in Spain at the moment.

In the past these problems tended to be waged in foreign lands, but the London and Manchester Riots of last year showed that the UK is in just as much urban turmoil as anywhere else.

Do you think that things will get back on track and if not, how many years do we have left before something stirs up the hornets nest to end all hornets nests?

Re: How long before V for Vendetta?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm

And with a British Tory government, things can only get worse in this counrty.

Who is going to cause the most unrest? Lower class people, and who do the tories hurt the most?

Lower class people!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 am

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:And with a British Tory government, things can only get worse in this counrty.

Who is going to cause the most unrest? Lower class people, and who do the tories hurt the most?

Lower class people!

what was interesting about those riots was who quelled them.it was law abiding folk,mainly white working class and different coloured working class as well who took to the streets.i agreed with it but when you think about it in the end they did the polices job.a lot of football lads got involved.millwall ,zulus and kept certain areas quite.when you say lower class there is a class now under working class .the working class are squeezed to pay for people who don,t want to work and by the tax cuts afforded to the rich which we should be getting.if i was the tories i would think very carefully about things as last summer the working class who regained control of the streets have shown that given a grave enough problem they can rise.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 am

The Truth is the UK Government has stacked everything in its favour in the terms of Law, they move the goal posts when it suits them, but what gets me is this UK Government preaches to other countries around the world on how other Governments treat there People, but forgetting how we as the people of this country are treated in this fucked up Nanny state.

Both political parties have sold the countries Crown jewels in terms of industries and infostruchtre and can only survive by Taxing and Fining us all to Death while MP's being the biggest bunch of f*cking Hypocrites iv ever come across and when questioned by the papers or television they cant even give a straight answer.

So im afraid to Say { oh i forgot im not allowed to say as Free speech has been sold down the river as well } we are all doomed, but if anyones to blame My fingers pointed at Thacher and Blair for the state of this country.

We are all doomed, doomed i say.

But as long as i can watch my Beloved Bluebirds im Happy!

Rant Over.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 am

The_Truth wrote:The Truth is the UK Government has stacked everything in its favour in the terms of Law, they move the goal posts when it suits them, but what gets me is this UK Government preaches to other countries around the world on how other Governments treat there People, but forgetting how we as the people of this country are treated in this fucked up Nanny state.

Both political parties have sold the countries Crown jewels in terms of industries and infostruchtre and can only survive by Taxing and Fining us all to Death while MP's being the biggest bunch of f*cking Hypocrites iv ever come across and when questioned by the papers or television they cant even give a straight answer.

So im afraid to Say { oh i forgot im not allowed to say as Free speech has been sold down the river as well } we are all doomed, but if anyones to blame My fingers pointed at Thacher and Blair for the state of this country.

Rant Over.

Well said brother..... now try and download "Shoplifters of the World Unite" by The Smiths..... I think it's been banned, so much for free speech eh?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 am

The_Truth wrote:The Truth is the UK Government has stacked everything in its favour in the terms of Law, they move the goal posts when it suits them, but what gets me is this UK Government preaches to other countries around the world on how other Governments treat there People, but forgetting how we as the people of this country are treated in this fucked up Nanny state.

Rant Over.

Well said brother..... now try and download "Shoplifters of the World Unite" by The Smiths..... I think it's been banned, so much for free speech eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBkk27t_ ... re=related

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm

it will get worse who are we kidding.? anyone with basic maths and logical thinking ca see what will happen

theirs physically no way in the world possible given the growing numbers of people/population that there wont be a rising catastrophe year after year, and fuel will run out, finances will run flat

if anything reliable in the system crashes = we are fucked,
if theirs a natural disaster, bad weather and food chain is effected = we are fucked

we need to sustain our crops, and animals at the rate they are now otherwise we will have food riots
clearly water droughts will become a serious issue in the next 10 years

to be honest i dont like it here very much :?
why aren't we doing anything to control birth rates?

people should have their family allowence slashed by 3 times if they have more than 3 kids, from now on, especially those muslims who think its religion to have 9 kids and sleep on the stairs in 2 bedroom houses

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:04 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:it will get worse who are we kidding.? anyone with basic maths and logical thinking ca see what will happen

theirs physically no way in the world possible given the growing numbers of people/population that there wont be a rising catastrophe year after year, and fuel will run out, finances will run flat

if anything reliable in the system crashes = we are fucked,
if theirs a natural disaster, bad weather and food chain is effected = we are fucked

we need to sustain our crops, and animals at the rate they are now otherwise we will have food riots
clearly water droughts will become a serious issue in the next 10 years

to be honest i dont like it here very much :?
why aren't we doing anything to control birth rates?

people should have their family allowence slashed by 3 times if they have more than 3 kids, from now on, especially those muslims who think its religion to have 9 kids and sleep on the stairs in 2 bedroom houses

That's why the powers that be are engineering a war between the "common Christian" and the "common muslim" ....then when the slaughter has finished there will be plenty for the leaders to share and live happily ever after in Eden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlK_yyrVgEA