Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is the stadium very 'green'...?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Once a Blue Always a Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:Angry man, FFS! Have you contacted the message boards of any of the other 91 football league teams? This is something that is not limited to Cardiff City FC! You seem to always want to find silly ways to point fingers at our club, no matter how small & stupid the issue?

I suppose the next topic for you to moan about will be converting all the office bulbs to Eco friendly low wattage led types?

Can the mods not keep track of this arsehole and block him everytime? he will soon get bored of posting irrelevant shyt and trying to belittle the club we all worship!

Is there any wonder our country is in the shyt when we have morons like Angry Man/MG involved.

Thought u were leaving? :roll: please do us all a favour and piss off west and suck off a jerk!!! :evil: :evil:

If people like myself didn't ask questions like this then how would you know what the facts are..? The problem on this board is that everyone thinks the sun shines out of the arse of whoever is in control of the club because they tend to be good at PR yet previous experience would tell otherwise.

So what previous have we had with the current people in charge?
Everyone tarred with the same brush eh? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:12 pm

I fully support you angry man...I've often wondered why football clubs don't invest in rainwater havesting, with plenty of deep area below the ground for containers.

Furthmore its no good people burying thier heads for green issues. Get ready for the lioghtsto go out, now that new nuclear stations arent going to happen for a least 25 years ! :geek:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 pm

TinTin wrote:I fully support you angry man...I've often wondered why football clubs don't invest in rainwater havesting, with plenty of deep area below the ground for containers.

Furthmore its no good people burying thier heads for green issues. Get ready for the lioghtsto go out, now that new nuclear stations arent going to happen for a least 25 years ! :geek:

FFS it was hard enough getting lights for the pitch.

I bet you got a well at home though eh? :D